Chapter 10

At the dining area…

I, Kaito Shion am the luckiest person in this world! I can’t even imagine that fate will make us meet! I’m so lucky!!! Well, being an assistant manager of Meiko-chan and watching Gakupo gave me good things too~~~ Yuma… I finally met you and plus, I’ve given a chance to hold his hand!!!!  He has soft and warm hands~~~ ♥

“Quit daydreaming now, Princess Kaito.”, an annoying voice said.

=_____= “Will you just shut up?”, I immediately said. “I’m busy here.”, I said and started to think about it again.

“Wow~ Are you really that happy to touch that guy’s hand??”, Gakupo said with a bit piss.

“Well I’m just so happy! So happy like I can die anytime soon~~~”, I told him and gave him a tongue out. It’s entertaining to see him this irritated.

“Ha! Then die as you please.”, he said.

Nothing was really good in this day except that Yuma held my hand!!!!  I’m so happy!!!!

“Yuma~~~”, I said and rubbed my hand into my cheek. “Yuma~~~”, I said again and looked at my hand. “Yuma~~~”, I said and sighed softly.

But suddenly, Gakupo rubbed his hand in my hand.

EEEEHHHHHHHHH???!!!! “What are you doing???!!!!”, I shout at him and immediately removed my hand.

“I’m just cleaning your hand. There’s a Yuma virus there.”

HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH???!!! “Are you out of your mind???!!!!!”

“What? What’s wrong? You’ve touched the Best Artist’s hand. Are you not glad???”

“Well I’m not!!!!!!!!!!!”, I hardly said to him. “Wait? Are you jealous because I’m so happy that Yuma hold my hand???”, I said to tease him.

“And why should I be jealous?”, he said with irritation. “People are dying to hold my hand.”

“Well I’m not one of them.” =________=

“You’ll be one of them sooner or later.”, he just said and eat something.

WAIT!!!!!

“Hey!!!!! THAT’S MY AISU!!!!!!”, I immediately said while discovering that he’s eating it in the front of my eyes.

“Huh? This is my second one, actually.”

HHHHUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH????!!!!!!

“I’m eating in your front. You don’t notice? Well, you’re busy daydreaming there while not guarding the fridge thoroughly.”

 “At least, you should ask permission!!!”, I hardly said to him.

He didn’t speak and just enjoy the ice cream. Arrgghh!!!!! such a BASTARD!!!!

“That’s your last one!!!”

“Huh?”

“You don’t get it? We’ll make this very simple; you won’t get anything after that.”

“And who are you?”

“Well I’m just the person who bought them! So they’re mine.”

“Oh I see~ Well I’m just the person who owns this condo unit. The person who owns the fridge and the person who pays the bill.”, he said with an innocent smile. Three arrows strike my head. “Sorry, right? I’m so sorry for eating them.” Then, an arrow strikes my head again.

This guy… He’s getting into my nerves…

“FINE!!!!!!”, I hardly shout.

He smirked.

I’m going to eat them as soon as I bought them.

“You’re not allowed to use the fridge if you’ll dare not to share them with me.”, he said and scope an ice cream.

EEEEEHHHHHHHH??????????!!!! H-he can read my mind!!!!! ARRGGHH!!!!

“Yuma is very different with you! He’s so nice and gentle with other people!”, I said with a sulk tone and looked away. I hope this will work.

He chuckled. “I can be the most gentleman and nicest person of this world if you surrender yourself to me.”, he said with a smirk on his lips.

*eye twitching* “As if…”

“You don’t believe??? I can buy you many ice cream you want~ I’ll spoil you.”, he said. “I’ll buy you your own fridge. One, two, three or even dozens of fridge for your ice creams, I’ll buy them for you. That’s how nice person I am.”, he added.

THAT’S BRIBERY!!!! O A e!!!

“I can sing you a song if you’re going to sleep and cook for you.”

“You’re not good in cooking.” =_____=

“I can learn. I’m going to learn.”

I sighed. Well he’s always nice to me. He didn’t oblige me to pay for the bills and treating me in nice restaurants. “You’re hopeless. You can’t.”

“I’ll cook for you, just wait and see.”

“Okay~ Okay~ We’ll see.”

Oh! I remember something. Meiko-chan said that Gakupo was a Casanova but it’s almost three months and I didn’t see him with women or bringing women here. Always sleeping in his room or just watching tv.

“M-Meiko-chan told me that you were a Casanova.”, I just said. I got shock. WHY DID I SAY IT???!!!!

“So?”

What to say???!!! What to say??!!!!! “I-I never saw you with a woman.”, I said and lowered my head. I’m so stupid!!!! Why did I say that???!!!!

S I L E N C E . . .

“For what? If the person I love is already here?”, he just said.

Badump

I can’t say a thing!!! I can’t speak!!!!!

He suddenly stood up and threw the two ice cream cups at the trash can.

Just leave! JUST LEAVE NOW!!!!

But I felt someone gently held my head and kissed my forehead.

I got shock.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

“Goodnight.”, he softly whispered on my ear and gave me a sweet smile. He then, left the room and went to his room.

I felt my whole face turned to red.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

Well… he’s not the most gentleman and the nicest person I knew but… he’s the sweetest person I ever met…