Chapter 11

After a month, everything was all fine. In fact, Gakupo was readying for his next album and he’s not escaping his job - looked like he’s being serious. And today, he’s having a day off.

I haven’t cleaned the house for almost a month for always going with him to the studio.  Little by little I figured out that I was like his personal assistant… I sighed.

“What’s the food?”

“I haven’t bought yet. What do you like?”, I answered and asked at the same time.

“Anything is fine.”, he answered and switched on the tv. He yawned loudly and sat at the sofa.

“Are you not sleeping well?”, I asked while wiping the table.

He yawned again. “Not that much.”

“You should sleep early. Your voice will be affected.”

“Then, let me sleep in your room.”, he said and looked at me with a smirk on his lips.

Badump

I got shock from what he said and got speechless. I just threw the pillow to his face.

He just laughed.  

We’re always like this. And I’m being much comfortable with Gakupo now even he’s always saying silly-cheesy lines.

He’s just quietly watching the tv and changed the channel if he found it uninteresting. I can’t watch because the tv is on my back and I’m cleaning the table.

When suddenly…

“Let us welcome VY2 Yuma for visiting us here!”, a lady said from the tv.

I got shock.

“Yuma!”, I said and immediately looked at the back but Gakupo changed the channel very fast and continuously changed it.

“Hey!!!!”, I hardly called him. “Change it back!!!”, I said and stood up.

He just stared at me.

“Change it back!”

“I’m watching.”, he just said.

“Just for a little!!! Please!!!!”

“No. I’m the one who turned on the tv so it’s my turn.”, he said and put the remote inside his shirt.

“Uggghhh!!! It’ll be over soon!!! It won’t take too long!!!!”, I said to him with piss. “May I borrow the remote?!!”, I hurriedly went near him.

“I don’t want.”

“Gakupo!!!!”, I hold his arm but he just looked away.

He’s so cold-hearted!!!!

“Hey!!! Gakupo!!!! Please!!!!”, I said to him with pleading tone. GGGAAAAAWWWDDDD!!!! He’s hard to convince!!!!!!

“I don’t want.”

“OH!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I hardly said to him.

“Then…”

I listened to him attentively.

“… kiss me here.”, he continued and pointed his cheek.

Badump

“EEEhhh???!!!“

“You don’t want? Then, don’t watch.”

I have no other choice and I immediately kissed his cheek.