Chapter 6

**KAITO’S POV**

It’s been three months since I’ve became an assistant manager of Meiko-chan and watching Gakupo. I really don’t have a problem when it came to him. Can’t wear his boots, sleeping all the time, knocking at my door in the middle of the night, can’t cook for himself, doing weird things to me (kissing my forehead and cheeks & hugging me) and many more.

Wait… It looked like he’s a lot a problem for me… I sighed. But I guess he’s starting to show his good side.

And now we’re actually in a middle of a game which the managers forced us.

“Okay! The one who’ll be pointed by the bottle’s mouth will have to pinch the nose of the person who’ll be pointed next.”, Lily-san said and began to spin the bottle.

Yes… We’re playing spin-the-bottle game. I don’t know to Gakupo why he dragged me with him. =_______=”

Afterward, Teto-chan was the person who’s going to pinch the nose and Lily-san was the one to be pinched. Well, she dared to give that… After so many trials, Gakupo and I were the ones who were still not pointed out and I’m getting bored… I’m really not in the mood…

He yawned loudly. “So boring. Lets make this serious.”, he said lazily.

Everyone looked at him in a shock mode. HE’S PLANNING SOMETHING!!!!

He got the bottle. “The one to be pointed out will…”

Everyone listened to him very attentively.

“… kiss me.”, he continued with a smirk on his lips and pointed himself.

EEEEHHHHH???!!!!! WE ALL GOT SHOCK.

“REALLY???!!!!”, Teto-chan said in fangirl mode.

 “I’ll begin now.”, he said and started spinning the bottle.

OAO!! Wait! Everyone’s still not approving yet!!!!

“Start it now, Gakupo!!!”, the three ladies said excitedly.

EEEEEEEEHHHHHH?????!!!!!!!! IMMEDIATELY????!!!!

All (except me) were excited to know who’ll be pointed out. When the spin of bottle became slow, all of us were looking at it attentively.

But suddenly…

The bottle stopped…

…on my left side…

Badump

ALMOST!!!!!

My heartbeat stopped there!!!I can't breathe!!!

“Oh! There’s no one there.”, he said while getting the bottle. “I’ll just spin it again.”, he added and smiled at me..

EEEEHHHHH???!!!! Wait.. WAS HE TARGETING ME???

“Sorry, I’ll start again.”, he politely said.

DON’T ACT SO INNOCENT!!!! I knew you’re planning something!!!

“It’s fine, right KAITO???”, he emphasized while smiling innocently.

OAO!! H-he’s actually smiling like a devil for me.

I trembled.

“Kyaaahhhh~~~ It’s almost KAITO!!!!!!”, the three girls said in fangirl mode.

EEHHH???!!! Don’t you see??!!! He’s targeting me!!!!

Wait… So this means that…

…THE FIRST SPIN IS JUST A TRY OUT AND NOW HE ALREADY MEASURED MY POSITION???!!!! I TREMBLED MORE.