Chapter 16 PART 2

5 years had passed since that incident…

I had no longer remembered his face or his name…

And that pain I always endured has already gone.

And now, I’m completely different from my old self. A competent and talented new me…

I started as a model of a magazine then, met Meiko and became an extra of some movies and tv dramas, and later, became an amateur singer.

My only goal now is to become a well-known artist who’s capable of everything…

================================================================================

“Kyaahhh!!! Gakupo!!!!!”, a girl shouted.

“Gakupo!!!!!!!!!!”, another girl again.

From being nobody, here I am a person who’s being loved by everyone.

I love this change… I love this world I have now. It’s totally different from my miserable past.

“Look at me, Gakupo!!!!!!!!!!! Gakupo!!!!!”, a girl from the crowd called me.

Her voice covered up the noises and got my attention so I immediately looked at her but…

I got shock for seeing her…

That girl…

She was the one who said…

“Eww~~~ Disgusting.”

What a surprising moment…

“Gakupo!!!!!”, she screamed again.

So then, I gave her my sweetest smile of all.

“H-he smiled to me!!!”, she said while giggling.

“No!! He smiled to me!”, a girl said.

“No, to me!!!!!”, an another girl said too.

Seeing those people who made fun of me and crashed me down admiring me to the fullest…

I just want to laugh my ass out. *smirks*

================================================================================

2 years later…

My career bloomed more than it was from 5 years ago. I really felt so blessed this time.

And for my 5th album, I have my mini-concert in a mall…

I love all the screams and squeals of the people.

It’s very inspiring and motivating…

And so I did my best to return all their appreciations.

But in the middle of it…

I saw a blue-haired guy watching the concert on the end of the crowd.

Badump

Without knowing… I stopped in the middle of the song and dropped the microphone…

S I L E N C E . . .

I began to jump down at the stage and ran toward the crowd unaware of what’s going on.

All I thought on that time… I have to see that guy again…