Chapter 12

**Gakupo’s POV**

Having a day off is like visiting heaven… 

At last, after some tiresome days and sleepless nights, I can have this day for myself.

I stretched my arms happily and changed the channel while eating an eggplant salad. “This is life!”, I said to myself cheerfully.

While Kaito, he’s cleaning the floor with the use of vacuum cleaner. He’s wearing a handkerchief on his head and a blue apron (if there were no clothes underneath, I’ll be pleased to watch him forever).  

Everyday of our life, he’s always cleaning the house even now. “Does this guy love cleaning so much???” , I asked myself with eye twitching. Oh well, just leave him be. “It’s a perfect wife’s role after all.”, I said to myself while laughing silently. I just continued watching.

But then, Kaito blocked the tv.

Pissed…

Patience…

He then, moved away and went to the side of the furniture.

Goodness, he moved away.

But still, after a minute, he’s at the front of the tv again.

PPPPPPIIIIISSSSSEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

“Hey! Move away! I’m watching!”, I said to him with piss. Please! I want to relax!

“Well sorry! I’M JUST CLEANING YOUR HOUSE!!!!!”, he exclaimed and stand steadily at the front of the tv.

“HUH???!!!!”

“If you’re just helping me doing these household chores, everything will be easy!!!!”, he exclaimed again and turned off the vacuum cleaner.

“This is just my day off for almost two months!”, I said to him with annoyance. Here he goes again! Having his period!

“So what are you trying to say?!!! You’re not the only one who’s tired and sleepless!!! I’m there too!!!!”, he exclaimed hardly. “You’re lucky enough that you have lots of people taking care of you while me, just on the side, DECAYING UNNOTICED!!!!!!”, he added and madly pointing a finger to me.

 I gave up. I have no win with this person.

It’s true. Actually, he’s taking care of me more than the assistant crews did. I felt being so special with those days so no choice but I have to help him this time.

We planned to clean the unit all day out.

My heaven was gone… TT^TT But still… I’m somewhat happy because he’s with me.

============================================================================

After cleaning…

Man! I’m really so tired!!!! This is supposed to be my day off! Pissed again…

But suddenly, Kaito chuckled softly.

“What’s funny?”, I asked him with a bit annoyed.

“At last, you use that big body of yours for a worth thing! You should learn to clean your house!”, he said while lying at the carpet.

I lay beside him. “Tsk! What’s the point of earning money if I can’t even get a house cleaner?”

“Well for me, it’s fulfilling to think that I can clean my own house even if I’m busy with my work.”, he answered.