Chapter 9

I’m going to get a book but someone’s going to get it too. I stopped from getting it and felt disappointed when the other person got the book.

But still I got shock when he offered it to me. “You want?”, the guy said and smiled softly. A guy who has a pink hair with bonnet and wearing a complete uniform and he was super-crush of the school.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

======================================================================

Badump Badump Badump Badump

This feeling… and this guy who has a pink hair with bonnet and wears a casual clothe. I can’t be wrong. This guy… He’s…

“Yuma.”, Gakupo called him.

“You looked like sneaking? Are you escaping your staffs again?”, he said and chuckled.

“Apparently.”, Gakupo answered.

 H-he still looked so cool and handsome… That Yuma from ten years ago… He never changed.

“Oh. By the way, who is he?”, Yuma suddenly asked and looked at me.

Badump

I got shock.

 Badump Badump Badump Badump

But Gakupo put his arm around my neck. “Oh, this? He’s my lover.”, he answered.

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that Yuma got surprise.

“N-n-n-n-no!! NO!!!!”, I nervously shout. I removed Gakupo’s arm and bowed my head. “I-I-I-I’m Kaito Shion. I’m Meiko-chan’s assistant.”, I nervously introduced myself.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

“Oh. Really? You’re Mei-chan’s assistant? Wow!”, he said in an amazed voice.

I nervously nodded.

“I’m Yuma. Please to meet you.”, he said and offered his hand for a shake hand.

I got shock.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

“W-well… you see… I just got from the CR”, I nervously said.

He chuckled. “It’s fine.”, he politely said while get my hand and smiled sweetly.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

Yuma…

I felt on that time that my face turned to reddish tomato.

“Me too..”, I answered.

I feel like I’m in heaven now… Lord… Thank you very much. Please… Don’t make this stop…

“Are you still not leaving yet, Yuma?”, Gakupo suddenly said.

Speaking of the devil…

“Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding me. I have to meet my manager now. By the way, it’s really nice to see you again, Gaku-san.”, he happily said. “And really nice to meet you, Kaito-san.”, he added and smiled again to me.

“Come on. You’ll be late. Kiyo doesn’t want that, right?”, Gakupo said and gently pushed him away.

“I know. I know.”, Yuma said and chuckled. “Bye.”, he waved his hand and ran to the elevator.

And when he left…

The heaven was gone… Thanks to this devil beside me!!!!

“You!!! You don’t have to do that to Yuma!! You looked like you really want him to leave!”, I said to Gakupo with piss.

“Well I really want him to leave.”, he just answered.

I just sighed.

But suddenly..

“Gakupo-sama!!! We’re looking for you everywhere!!!”, a crew called him up.

And speaking of this problem…

======================================================================

At the room…

“ARRGGHHH!!! It’s really embarrassing to the director and the staffs about this!!!”, I hardly said to him.

“I’m a star. They must be the ones to pursue me.”, he said while lazily sitting at the sofa.

“WOW! As if you really are.”, I said sarcastically.

“Well, I am.”, he answered directly and looked at me. Winning different awards and became the Best Artist last year.

An arrow strike my heart

“So what???!!! Are you going to look down the others because of that???!!!”

He sighed and said, “I don’t mean that way. I just want you to see that I’m so worried about you so I escaped them.”

 I got shock and mumbled to myself.

 “Are you happy?”, he suddenly asked.

I immediately looked at him and his eyes were closed.

“Yes…”

“I see. Well I’m sad.”

Badump

“Huh?”

“Do you remember what I said?”

“You said what?”, I asked him clueless.

“I told you that… I won’t let anyone fall for you…”, he answered.

“So?”, I asked and looked away.

He stood up and looked to me. “Yuma is not exempted.”, he said and smiled.

Badump

“Gakupo-sama, let’s start.”, a crew said.

“Okay”, he answered and went out with the crew.

I was left alone in the room and still shock from what that guy said. *speechless*