Chapter7: candles in the dark.

Your POV..

I'm still sitting on the couch, I don't wanna get up until my clothes are completely dry and not as transparent.

After i drank the tea, the guy took the empty mug and went up the stairs.

A few minutes later i heard him walking down the stairs.

I glanced at him and noticed neatly folded clothes he was holding as he walked back to where i was.

He put the folded clothes in front of me on the coffee table.
I guess he saw how very uncomfortable i was stuck on his couch with a blanket covering my now damp transparent shirt.

"I thought..umm.. maybe you wanted to change your clothes"
He spoke in a low voice, pointing at the clothes he brought.

"It's okay, I'm fine now I'll leave"

He didn't respond and just stood there for a few seconds before awkwardly going up the stairs again.

I looked at the clothes, and stood up and (finally) took the blanket off of me.

I looked around for my jacket thinking about leaving but stopped when I heard footsteps on the stairs behind me.

I quickly grab the folded clothes and hold them close to cover my damp ones.

I turn around to the guy, "umm.. where is the bathroom?" I asked hesitantly

He point to a door in the corner beside the stairs "it's there"

I did something between a bow and a nod and quickly made my way to the door he pointed at.

I got inside the bathroom and locked the door and took my clothes off and left only my underwear.
Then i unfolded the clean clothes that he gave to me.

I assumed (almost sure) they were his, because they were almost twice my size, which I don't complain about, i like very over-sized clothes

I wore them and turned to see my face in the mirror.
My eyes widen at my reflection.
I look like a mess, my mascara is staining my cheeks, I thought it was waterproof.
I closed my eyes in embarrassment when I realized that someone saw me like that.
I opened my eyes and quickly brush my fingers through my hair to calm it down.
And washed my face and my mascara off.
I avoided looking myself again, cause if i still look gross I don't think there's anything else to do to fix my appearance.

I took the clothes i was wearing and unlocked the door.
As soon as i did, i heard the loudest thunder I've heard in my life.
I flinched and shut my eyes tightly.

When I opened them again it was all pitch black dark.
I'm pretty sure I didn't turn blind.

Then the little bathroom window lit up from the lightning.

'Did the power go out?'

I opened the door with my hand that was still on the door handle.

I got out and looked around, it was all dark.
Great, now the power is out.

I looked around for the guy not even knowing what I wanted from him, but for some reason i wanna make sure I'm not alone cause I recently discovered that shit only happens when I'm alone.

I felt the presence of someone around me.
This place is still unfamiliar to me, I'm still not completely comfortable.
I kept looking in the dark trying to find what made me feel that way.

I turned to my left, and found a figure standing beside me facing me.
I couldn't control the loud frightened scream that came out of me, until I realized that it was that guy and he was screaming with me.
____________
I stood near him as he lighted candles that he found in the kitchen cabinet.

He lighted the first one and pushed it across the kitchen counter towards me.

I didn't notice, all i was thinking about is how am l gonna go back.
I thought the weather was okay now but it only get worse.
I don't even know what time it is.
How can all this happen in one day, daehyun is coming 4 days from today.

Why the hell did i come alone?!
I didn't know i was that dumb.

I was distracted from my thoughts when he took the lighted candles and walked away towards the living room.

I followed behind, not wanting to be left in the dark.

He put the candles on the coffee table and looked at me.
"I don't think you can leave now"

I knew what he meant but that just sounds creepy.

To be continued..