Chapter12: i'll walk with you.

Your POV..

We've been standing on the side walk in silence for at least half an hour.

I kept looking around the almost completely empty streets, hoping to find a cab around.
But as time passed my hope kept shrinking.
I looked at jungkook, when i did he was surprisingly already looking back at me.
I hesitate to speak for a minute, i have no idea what to say or do at the moment.
There has to be another way I could get to the hotel.
I looked a way from him, focusing my eyes on our surroundings.
I feel bad for him, he really didn't have to walk me here and stand and wait for me to find a cab to take me back to the hotel.
Although I really appreciate that he did it, but now I'm thinking of another way I could get back to the hotel that doesn't involve him or requires him to do something else for me.
I'm a big responsible woman, i can handle this myself.

I looked at him again with a little more determination and confidence in what I'm saying "I'll just ask someone where the hotel is then I'll walk to it, I'm pretty sure it's not that far"
Now that i see a few people walking and a few cars passing it makes me feel a little more secure and it'll make my plan easier.

He didn't say anything for a minute or so, probably thinking of what i just said.
"Do you remember what street your hotel is located on?"

"Yes.. i think" I replied and told him the street name not knowing why he's asking such question instead of agreeing to my plan and making it easier for himself.

"Let's go then" he said and started crossing the street.

"I know what street it's on" i said loud enough for him to hear me as he was walking a few meters in front of me.

"We're going there now" he said without looking back at me.

"I mean i can go by myself you don't have to accompany me or anything, what if someone sees you and starts taking pictures or drawing attention to you"
I said walking faster trying to catch up to him.

"I'll just take you while I'm here already, I don't think anyone will be that focused this early in the morning to recognize me" he said reassuringly.

" you don't have to really, I'm pretty sure it's around here" I honestly had no idea where that street was.

He looked at me for a second as we were walking "you don't know where it is" he stated.

I sighed beginning to get frustrated with him "i can just ask someone or I'll find a cab around this time" I argued trying harder to convince him that i can do it without his help.

It's that I don't appreciate it or anything, it's because I don't wanna be a burden or appear as a person who's pitiful.

He sighed and stopped walking abruptly, I almost crashed onto his back.

"Will you just stop and let it happen?!"
He said with a raised eyebrow.
He seemed like he had no choice but to come with me, but he didn't have to.

He sighed realizing he sounded rude "I'll just walk to make sure you get there safely, plus i got nothing to do anyway I'll walk you while I'm here"

"But what if-" he interrupts me not allowing me to protest more by raising his palm in front of me.

"I'll walk you it's no big deal" he said calmly as he started walking again to which I assumed where the street I mentioned was.

To be continued..
Sorry if this chapter is a little boring😬