Chapter11: differently beautiful.

Jungkook's POV..

Before realizing it, i was running after her in a high speed i never knew i could run in.

As i reached close enough to her, i put my hand out and it lands on her shoulder to stop her from walking.

She stopped as soon as I touched her shoulder, and turned around so quickly while taking a step back 'til my hand dropped from her shoulder.

She looked surprised and confused at me, waiting for me to stop panting so I could tell her what the hell i'm doing.

"...no..."  I managed to say between pants.

She furrowed her brows looking even more confused after i said that.

"There are dogs... big scary looking ones " I started explaining while glancing at the house at the end of the street to avoid looking at her the whole time.

She looked around anxiously "what?"
She sounds confused as hell.

I took a deep breath before explaining a little more "there are huge dogs in the house at the end of this street."

"I didn't see anything" she shrugged as she looked towards the house i was talking about.

Then I realized, the dogs are probably asleep now, the sun has barely risen, and it's really quiet, which means no sign of wild labradors.

I mentally smacked myself.

I pressed my lips together awkwardly.

She was looking at me, probably still not understanding why I literally ran after her to tell her something so pointless.

I sighed getting ready to tell her the main purpose of running up to her "you know what? I'll just walk with you"

"You don't have to, I'll be fine, i have a map, remember?" She said as she lifted the map in her hands to me.

Before I reply, she continued "and what if someone spotted you or something? I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be good"

I was determined to walk her, only because i had absolutely nothing to do and I'll be home alone until my parents get back anyway.

At least I'll have something to do for the next half an hour.

I pulled the hood of my hoodie on my head and smiled convincingly "i think It'll be fine"

______________

We started walking, I couldn't help but notice how pretty she is to be honest.

She looks different from what I've been used to seeing.
I always thought I like when girls have fair skin , straight hair, skinny figure.etc

But now I noticed she wasn't any of that, in fact she was slightly tanned, she has wavy hair, she's not a stick figure but she's not noticeably curvy either, I can't believe I noticed all these things by only glancing at her every few minutes.

I'm kinda surprised i liked how beautiful she looks but differently beautiful.

After a long walk we finally got to the main street, which was mostly empty obviously because it was really early in the morning.

We stopped and stood on the pavement facing the street.
I noticed in the corner of my eyes that she kept glancing at me and looking away like she was not sure about saying something.
I turned my head to face her, and slightly smiled as her eyes widen like she knew I knew she wanted to say something.

She cleared her throat "umm.. are you sure this is where I could find a taxi?"

I looked around before answering surely "yes, we just have to wait a little"

She mumbled an "ok" and we just continued to stand there looking around fir a taxi every once in a while.

A awhile later..

"I don't think taxis start work until at least 2 hours from now"

She quickly looked at me in disbelief.

To be continued..
I reached 2k reads already😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thanks to everyone who read, everyone who voted, everyone who commented🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
I really appreciate it💗