Chapter47: Blindfolded.

Y/n's POV..

I don't know where he drove to because he decided that i need to be blindfolded and took out my sleeping mask that i own but never used and made me wear it.

I can feel the car stop which resulted in me getting nervous and anxious about what he's planning.

"Ready?" He asked and i can hear his smug smile in his voice.

"I know if i said know you'd consider it a yes anyway so.. yes." I said followed by a deep sigh.

"Glad you know." He said with a chuckle as he opened his door.

I waited for a bit then wondered if it really takes more than ten seconds to get to the other side of the car and help me out of it.

So i had no choice but to sit and wait for a minute or two until my door opened.

For a split second I thought, what if that's not Daehyun?

"Give me your hand." I heard Daehyun's voice as he put my purse in my hand and took my other one.

He helped me out of the car, walked me a short distance and i could hear shouts and screams of so many people at a far enough distance to make me feel less frightened.

I heard a door open and then cool air conditioning blew lightly at my face indicating that we're now indoors.

"Daeh-" i stopped when i heard him whispering something to someone and the other person replying in the same low volume voice.

I tried to hear anything of what they said, at least one word that i can build my clues around.

After a few seconds which felt like hours of waiting, Daehyun put his arm around my shoulders and continued walking.

"You'll have to wear headphones, I'm putting them on you now." He said and his voice completely faded as soon as i felt thickly-cushioned headphones cover both my ears.

One side of it was pulled aside followed by Daehyun's voice telling me that i can press the button on the right side if i want to play some music.

So i did, because what better to do to pass time than listen to music while walking blindfolded.

We stopped for a few times along the way and I don't know why.

I was glad that Daehyun always indicated that he's near by holding my hand or shoulder which made me feel less nervous.

Suddenly we stopped walking and I thought it was just another stop along the long long way.

But little did i know that it was the final stop I've been waiting for but scared of at the same time.

I tightened my hold on Daehyun's hand while my other one started fiddling with the bracelet on my wrist.

I could hear a lot of people through the music that's playing through these noise canceling headphones which told me it must be so incredibly loud without them.

And that only added to my nervous and shaking state.

A second later, i felt Daehyun walk forward and pulling me along with him.

And i only got more nervous and uncomfortable when i felt a few people bumping into me which indicated that the room is packed and I'm there blindfolded and temporarily def.

We stopped walking and i had no physical contact with Daehyun. I immediately started freaking out as I automatically raised my hand to my blindfold to take it off but a hand which I identified to be Daehyun's stopped mine.

Daehyun's POV..

I walked her through the screaming crowds to the front of the stage like the staff members instructed.

The show hasn't started yet but it will in a couple of minutes.

That way it'll be easier for them to see each other and all this hard work won't go to waste.

When we got back from Korea, y/n locked herself at home and rarely went out because of her exams, but i also noticed -in the very few times she allowed me to visit- how exhausted she was.

When i went to Korea to get her i noted how she connected with Jungkook.

They both were avoiding admitting or showing anything that might reveal their feelings which undoubtedly were evident to everyone around them.

I contacted an old high school friend that i found out works or BigHit the day i went to take y/n back from Korea.

I decided to set up their meeting so i suggested that none of them knew about this and to make Jungkook think that this tour location/ performance was announced last minute.

It was hard getting here without accidentally giving y/n any clues, especially when signs and ads of the concert were lined up on the entire way to the stadium.

I'm really happy about the fact that y/n was so busy with her finals to notice all the signs and clues that i was so afraid will give away the surprise. That's why i had to use the blindfold way earlier than i thought I'd need it.

The other members knew about it, and they were really happy that it was happening, because they also noticed how Jungkook cared about y/n when she was there and jimin told me that they're talking on the phone but no one other than him and i know about it.

From what I've seen which isn't much but i think it's enough to understand that they would work really well together.

by the way they acted around each other during her trip, they do want to be together and it seemed hard for them to accept that it was a once in a lifetime thing and that they won't be able to see each other again after that unless some sort of miracle happens.

And i wanna make them believe it miracles from now on.

To be continued..

Heeeeyyy👋🏼

I'm soooo soooorrry i took a while month to update.

The book is almost over tho.

Thank you guys so much for being so patient with me and waiting for this long.

I read all your comments on the previous chapter and I'd like to thank you for being such amazing people that deserve the world❤️

I wanna give you guys a big hug🤗

I love you soooo much💗