Chapter 48: You're here.

Y/n's POV..

Suddenly the little noise in the background got louder and it was all i hear.

I flinched when the cheers and screams only got louder with the sound of my heart beats and the song playing through the headphones was nonexistent.

I could only imagine how loud it really is without the headphones.

I just kept guessing what this place is.

Is it a football stadium or something?

I'm definitely in the audience section of a stage or something.

I reached my hand to my right where i knew Daehyun stood and tugged his shirt or whatever i got a hold of.

He got closer and kept his hand in mine sensing my nervous and anxious state.

He guided me forward and lifted the hand that held mine in the air before i felt the headphones being lifted and Daehyun telling me to take off the blindfold.

I winced at the loud screams near me when i took off my headphones.

But in those screams, i know i heard familiar names.

Kim Namjoon .. kim Seokjin .. Min Yoongi .. Jung Hoseok .. Park Jimin .. Kim Taehyung .. Jeon Jungkook ..

I furrowed my brows and reached my shaking hands out to slip the blindfold off of my eyes.

The first thing a saw was just pure white and i had to blink a few times to adjust my vision to realize that I'm in front of a stage in the middle of an extremely excited crowd with a spotlight directed at me.

I looked up and around in confusion, hoping the bright light was all over the audience and not just me.

But it was on me.

Directly on me.

I caught a few confused looks from the girls around me, then I realized that there is someone on stage that people are cheering for.

I quickly turned to face where the stage was and grimaced at the lights as I adjusted my vision again.

I knew i saw familiar eyes up there but i squeezed my eyes shut to open them again and those beautiful pair of eyes were on me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he stood there doing the same.

My mind was racing and so was my heart as i tried to figure out how i ended up here in front of him.

Jungkook's POV..

We all got ready and now we're waiting backstage since we have a few minutes left until the show officially starts.

Or so i thought.

Suddenly jin got off his phone and walked towards me.

"Come with me." He said and i got up to follow him out of the room we were seated at.

"What's up?" I asked as i walked behind him.

I noticed he was walking towards the stage entrance.

I stopped him and he turned around.

"Where are you going?" I asked in confusion.

"I want you to see something." He said with a smile.