Chapter36: behind a perfect choreo.

Jungkook's POV..

I got used to waking up slightly earlier than usual when y/n had to stay here, just to check up on her, in case she woke up or needed something.

I still wake up a little early, like it became a habit of mine.

I sighed when I remembered that i have to get back to my old routine.

Rolled out of bed and stretched my arms out, I'll get back to work today, my one week break went by so slowly.

I had little to nothing to do when the members weren't at home, at least now I'll have work to catch up on.

Just as i was about to go into the bathroom to wash up, my phone screen lit up indicating a message being received.

I normally check messages long after receiving them, and most likely not replying.

But I don't know this time was an exception.

I nearly ran to my phone that was lying somewhere on my bed.

I unlocked it as soon as i got a hold of it and swiped the screen to see the message, i had a feeling that i know exactly who's is from.

I sat on my bed while my eyes were glued to the screen as I analyzed each and every word.

I knew she'd reply at some point.

'Hi jungkook😁
Thank you so much for everything, I wouldn't have enjoyed my time there so much if I hadn't met you, and I wouldn't think twice about staying a little more if i could. I'm sorry for causing trouble for you and being the reason you couldn't spend your break time like you planned to. I really wish you and your group have a great tour and i hope you guys get what you deserve for all the hard work you do, i really wish I could see you again or for all this to happen again even though i know it's impossible. have a great day, jungkook.'

I read it more than three times already, and I couldn't help but smile as i did.

I didn't really notice the little spelling mistakes that she made, all i noticed was that she felt exactly like i felt.

I really wish we could meet again, doesn't matter how or where or when.

I try not to think about it because i know how much chance we have for that to happen again.

It's less than zero if we're counting it with numbers.

I turned my phone screen off and walked to the bathroom when i realized how much time i had until we leave.

After washing up and changing into a plain white shirt and light blue jeans, i used the ointment that the doctor prescribed on my foot then i wrapped it like i saw the doctor do it the first time.

Even though I don't feel any pain when walking but certain movements are still painful to do.

I'll see how much practice i can handle today.

I got out of my room after washing up and luckily found all the members sitting around the dining table eating breakfast and being loud as usual.

I greeted them and sat on a vacant chair next to jimin who already had my cereal ready for me.

"Thanks, jiminie." I smiled at him as I started scooping some cereal with a spoon to eat.

"Jungkook, you good today? Cause the schedule is so busy today." Namjoon mentioning the schedule reminded me of how much work i need to catch up on.

I need to record the other songs on the album, and i need to practice our new choreographies a little more.
Not to mention the things that all of us have to do as a group.

The comeback date and tour dates has been released, we have a little more than a week before all that.

Although it'll be exhausting, I'm pretty sure we'll have fun and we'll make irreplaceable memories.

Our schedule barely has a total of an hour break per day, which is definitely not much compared to how many things we have to get done each day.

By now, we've all gotten used to it and somehow managed to enjoy it, because the out comes are always worth it.

_____________________

We've been practicing our title song's choreo for a little over an hour now.

And it doesn't seem like it'll be ending soon since I'm making stupid mistakes in my position and moves.

I do usually make mistakes while practicing but it's usually when we're still learning the choreography not when we're supposed to go over it a couple of times to make sure that no changes need to be made.

I guess I'll stay here for a while to practice more.

When all the members went to get their own work done, i stayed in the practice room and went through all the album songs and choreographies.

I decided that if I don't do all of them perfectly I won't eat lunch as a punishment for myself.

So I danced with all I've got, ignoring the pain that i feel in my foot at times.

Soon after, i looked at the foggy mirror and i could still see that my plain white shirt has turned almost transparent due to how much I've been sweating.

It feels that my whole body is shaking as i try to catch my breath.

My vision started getting slightly blurry, but I wasn't worried since it happens when i dance a lot then stop suddenly.

But this time i had to sit down on the wooden floor to stop my head from spinning.

Even when i close my eyes i can still feel like as if the ground is shaking underneath me and i can barely keep my back straight.

So i slowly laid on my back as i breathed heavily.

My eyes closed involuntarily when black dots clouded my already blurry vision, moving wasn't an option anymore cause I wasn't able to.

I could hear someone calling my name and opening the door then gasping, it sounds so far away even though i know it's in this room.

Soon i felt someone shaking me and saying something, then trying to help me up.

I thought that i just needed help to stand and then I'll be able to walk on my own but i blacked out as soon as I tried to stand, then felt myself land on the floor with a thud.

To be continued..

Hi😁
Sorry for not updating sooner because I've been busy.

I hope you like it so far even though not much is happening in the last few chapter.

Thank you so much for being patient💗
I just reached 200k👏🏼👏🏼

Thank you so much for the support🤗

I wouldn't have kept writing if it wasn't for all the support and motivation i get from you❤️

Love you so much💗🤗