Chapter13: a member of bangtan sonyeondan.

Your POV..

I followed him as he crossed streets confidently knowing exactly where we're going, he looked back at me every once in a while to check if I'm following behind him.

After a few minutes of walking it seemed like he glanced towards me more often than before, i kinda felt conscious about how i looked.

I'm pretty sure i looked horrible, obviously because I'm in my wrinkled slightly half damp shirt, my hair looks like a bird's nest on top of my head, and i looked tired as much as i felt, also because that was confirmed by the few weird looks i got from a few people, they're probably thinking I'm having a hangover or something.

Jungkook kept glancing at me more often now, so i kept my head lowered and followed his steps by looking at the back of his shoes the whole time.

Suddenly he stopped walking and i looked up at him when I noticed that.
He was already looking at me like he wanted to say something.

I just looked back at him waiting for him to utter something.

"Umm.. you can walk next to me.. you know" he said a little hesitantly.
Then he went on "I don't want us to get unnecessary attention" he explained.

It's kind of a nice way to say it looks odd that I'm walking behind a guy who has his face covered behind a hoodie hanging my head low.
I can tell people are probably thinking he's kidnaping me or forcing me into something.
So I agreed almost immediately because I understood what he meant with that.

We kept walking, good thing i looked like a mess cause that way no one really noticed jungkook enough to recognize him.

When we got to the street my hotel is located on, we asked someone where the hotel is, and she gestured straight ahead where the hotel entrance was.
As she talked she kept glancing at jungkook alot even though i was the only one talking to her, which made me very nervous and anxious that she'd recognize him or something.

We left right after she told us where the hotel was.
We walked to the entrance, when the entrance was right in front of us.
I stopped walking and jungkook stopped too.
I turned to face him with a thankful smile on my face.
"Thank you so much, I don't think anyone would have helped me as much as you did, I'm sorry too cause i was such a burden" i smiled apologetically as I bowed deeply to thank him properly.

He smiled and bowed back "it's not a big deal, it was nice to meet y-"

He suddenly looked down and pulled his hood down on his face.
I looked around confused then i looked back at him.

Then I noticed a guy who's probably in his late thirties looking at us and trying to lowkey take pictures of us.
I looked back at jungkook quickly  really cautiously "you should go before you get caught" I whisper-shouted.

"This guy followed me for two days on my last break here" he whispered back with his head still lowered.

"HEY!! ISN'T THAT A MEMBER OF BANGTAN SONYEONDAN?!!" The guy suddenly started yelling while pointing at jungkook.
My eyes almost popped out, I didn't expect him to do that, My heart is beating very hard i feel like people that stood still and started staring at us can see it.
Suddenly i was pushed away by jungkook, when he did that his hoodie fell off his head.
And cameras started snapping and flashing at him, some were at me but i was to shocked and panicked to notice.

Jungkook looking down and standing completely still.
I can't even imagine what he's feeling or thinking right now.
It must be hard to deal with this at a young age, his bodyguards aren't here to protect him, not even his members are with him now, and i have no idea how to help him, i might even make things worse for him.

People started crowding and getting louder.
I noticed girls in school uniforms screaming too, they were probably going to school at this time.

Next thing i knew i was running behind jungkook through the hotel entrance and aimlessly through the hallways, his hand tightly closed on mine pulling me along with him.

To be continued..