Chapter18: not yet.

Jungkook's POV..

One second I'm freezing to death, next second I felt something warm and soft being draped over me.
Despite my uncomfortable position on the chair, I automatically snuggled into the blanket and continued sleeping.
Nothing can stop me from sleeping now that i have the chance to do so.

Y/n POV..

I woke up knowing it was morning already, sun rays sneaking into the room through the half opened curtains.
I turned around to avoid being blinded by the sun.
Something–or someone caught my eyes just before i shut them again.

I completely forgot about jungkook being in my room.
He's sleeping on the chair at the side of the room with a blanket draped over him, I briefly remember that I covered him with an extra blanket i found in some cabinet last night.
I can't imagine how uncomfortable he must be sleeping on that awkward wooden chair, but he still looks peaceful and calm.
He must be so tired and worn out to sleep so deeply on a chair that's not even that comfortable to sit on.

I get out of bed even though I was planning on sleeping a little more.

I stand in front of him, then hesitantly stick my index finger out to poke him on his upper arm.
He stirred a little then settled again and started snoring a little.
I pole him again with a little more force.
"Jungkook, you can sleep on the bed... if you want i mean".
He suddenly snapped his eyes open, he froze for a while as if he's recalling why I'm here or what I'm saying.
Or maybe he was contemplating whether he's dreaming or hallucinating.

He blinked at me then spoke "what?".

I held back a giggle but I couldn't help but chuckle "you can sleep on the bed if you want" I gestured towards the bed.

"I'm going to the bathroom" i said as I made my way towards the bathroom.

I saw him from the corner of my eye getting up while hugging the blanket to himself, and falling face first on the bed then pulling the covers all the way up to his head.
I didn't know i was smiling while seeing that until i saw my face in the bathroom mirror.
Which looked a mess.

After i freshened up and got dressed into a new outfit, i walked back into the room, to see jungkook's face buried into the pillow with the covers all the way up to his head just the way i left him.
I chuckled quietly as i got my phone and put on my shoes and wrapping a scarf around my neck just because it looked good with my wool sweater.

I went out to eat some breakfast.
I found a nearby cafe as i was walking down the street.
It had a lot of very attractive doughnuts and baked goods on display behind the glass.
I ordered two doughnuts and two cups of coffee, then i took my order and walked back to the hotel.

My original plan was to eat out and get some take out food for jungkook, but it wouldn't be fun eating alone for neither of us, and why eat separately when we can eat together.

I entered my hotel room and walked in quietly in case jungkook was still sleeping.
I looked over at the bed –or shall i say empty bed.
Suddenly the bathroom door behind me opened making me jump at the sudden sound.
I Realized it was jungkook who also looked surprised to see me for some reason.
"I thought you ditched me and left or something?" He exclaimed.
"I mean.. you still don't have to help or anything, you don't have to, i can leave now, reporters and paparazzi must've left by no-" he spoke really fast until I interrupted his not ending nonsense.
"let's eat first" i walked towards an empty spot on the carpeted floor and sat down and put the bag of food in front of me.

He followed soon after and sat facing me, i took out our doughnuts and cups of coffee and placed them in the space between us "there you go, eat first then we'll see what we're gonna do".

He nodded once and sipped his coffee.

______________
After the devouring the best chocolate covered doughnut and cream-topped coffee.

We sat there in silence for a minute or two, jungkook suddenly got up and started looking around until his eyes landed on his hoodie that he wore yesterday.
He took it and went behind the corner where I couldn't see him.

A second later he showed up wearing his hoodie, then he took out his mask and wore it.

"I'll go now" he told me what I already know.
He bowed deeply and smiled a little "thanks for helping when you didn't have to".
I smiled back I wanted to say that i was happy that i met him, I didn't want him to just go like that, like what? I don't know.
"You're welcome jungkook, I'm glad I could help" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

He turned around and walked towards the door.
He faced me for a second and waved at me as a goodbye.
He turned the door knob and opened it.
"Wait!!" I suddenly announce surprising both of us.

To be continued..

I hope you liked this chapter🤗
Thank you so much for all the great comments and feedback, I really appreciate it.
I have 2 big tests next week and a ton of homework wish me luck😬
❤️❤️❤️