Chapter 6

"I know this is weird but... Will you accompany me to somewhere else later?"  Jungkook asked.. More like pleaded me.

"FREKIN YE-- Oh I mean.... Sure! Why not?..." Phew... I replied right after him.

He let out a small chuckle. "Okay! I need some help from you though..." He said hesitantly. "No problem at all!" I cried out of joy! Jungkook finally asked me to go out with him!! Not like date him... But like help him! I'm so excited!!!!

"Okay. The hyungs will go back to the dorm and so will the girls. When everyone's asleep, we're gonna sneak out ok? Meet me at the entrance of the building." Jungkook quietly instructed me. "Mkay!!!" I replied excitedly because I am!!!

*While eating*
"Mmm!! Jin Oppa! This is awesome!!" Jisoo commented. "I know right! This is literally the best pasta ever!!!" Jennie agreed.
Meanwhile I noticed Jungkook was staring at me so I just asked him "Erm... Jungkook? Is there anything on my face???"

"N-No! It's just... N-Nothing." He somehow stuttered.... Weird...

"Erm.. okay... suit yourself..."

*After dinner*
As planned, we all went back to the dorms and I waited for the unnies to fall asleep.

"Aren't you gonna change into your pajamas??" Tzuyu asked me.

"E-Erm..... I will!!! Later! You girls go ahead and sleep first!!" I just randomly thought of an excuse... A ridiculous one.

"Suit yourself I guess... Night girls." Tzuyu replied sleepily and they fell asleep in just 10 seconds!!! Impossible for me!

I slowly opened the door, trying not to wake them up and tip-toed to the entrance of the building. And there's a browned haired guy standing at where I'm suppose to wait for Jungkook. So... I bet that's him. But why is he holding a guitar???

I walked up to him slowly... "Jungkook?? Is that you???" I asked, his back still facing me. The guy turned around and it IS Jungkook! Ha! My guessing skills are improving!!! "Oh yeah Y/N it's me.. Shh, keep it down and follow me quietly..." He said and gestured me to follow him.

*After 15 minutes of walking*
"Are we there yet????" I moaned. "Shush Y/N, stop whining and follow me, we're almost there!" Jungkook said under his mask. "Sunbaenim? Why do you and the other sunbaes always wear black-colored mask when you're going out??" I just asked out of curiosity. "Tell me Y/N. Do you like fan girls or fan boys chasing you around, tailing you every single minute?" I just kept quiet... Why am I so stupid.. "That's why we wear mask so people won't recognize us." He's acting like my mum.... -_- but he's better than my mum! I would love to hear him explaining things to me everyday!

--

"We're here!" Jungkook said while bringing me to a roadside park or something? Whatever you call that...

He sat down on a bench and patted an empty space beside him, gesturing me to sit down next to him.

"Sunbaenim, why are we here?..." I asked him while sitting down next to him.

"I-I need some advice from you Y/N......" He said, looking down at the ground.

"Hmm???"

He took out his guitar, positioned it, and said....

"Y/N........................."

==============================================================
*So! That is the end of Chapter 6... I'm actually still thinking of what Jungkook is going to say to Y/N...

Just kidding! I have it all planned out!!! Haha!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peopleeeeeeeeee

*To Be Continued*