Chapter 47

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
I opened my eyes and saw myself on my bed in the dorm.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. The girls were asleep. It was already night time.

So I fell asleep for the whole evening?
Where did Jungkook go?

Suddenly, I heard some girls screaming so I went outside and saw many fangirls and fanboys in front of Big Hit Entertainment's entrance.

"What the hell is going on?!"
I rushed to the entrance where the security guards were stopping the fans.

I saw Mr Bang on his phone while the rest of BTS were also here. Soon, the girls arrived too.

"What's going on here?" I ran to Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Saesang fans. I think it's about us dating. Don't worry, I'll take care of this."
He caressed my hair and his phone rang.

"Sorry I need to get this."
We pulled away and Jungkook picked up his call.

"Hello?... Father?!... Rooftop? Now?... How did you get to Seoul?!... Bring Y/N?... Alright."

Jungkook held my hand firmly.
"Y/N don't ask why's my father here. Just follow me."

He took me to the rooftop. He was running so fast that I could barely keep up.

When he opened the door, we saw a man with his back faced to us and a girl with long hair.

"Father. I'm here." Jungkook walked towards the man and bowed as I bowed too.

'Father?'

The man turned around and looked at me from top to bottom.

And then I recognised him. Isn't he Jungkook's father? Doesn't he live in Busan? And the girl, is Ji Eun?!

"Ji Eun?!" Jungkook said in shock as he lets go my hand.

"Oh, J-Jungkook." She smiled.

'Such a fake bitch!'
I thought to myself. I clenched my fist into a ball and eyed at Ji Eun.

"Annyeonghaseyo Father."
I looked to Jungkook's father and gave him my sweetest smile.

"Father?" He arched his eyebrows as I started to become nervous.

"What brings you here Father?" Jungkook said in a mannered and mature way.

"I want you to marry Ji Eun on Saturday."
He said while facing away.

"What?!" We said at the same time.

"Got a problem? Break up with that thing and marry Ji Eun. She's the one for you. And also, it's the only thing to stop your scandal."
Jungkook's father said coldly.

Does he know that I'm here?!

"N-No! You got the wrong idea. First, I will never leave Y/N. Second, I will never marry Ji Eun because she cheated on me!"

Jungkook shouted back which made me flinch when he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

"You will! And you must! Or else I'll send you to Busan and you will never see Y/N or visit your mother ever again."

With that, he left me and Jungkook dumbfounded. Ji Eun stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Another point for Ji Eun."
And she let out a scornful laugh.

She went in front of Jungkook and wrapped her arms around his neck and brought Jungkook closer to her as I looked at her in disbelief.

"I look forward for our first night, future-husband." I could sense her smirking and she walked away sassily.