Chapter 10

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
"Don't go Taehyung Oppa... Stay with me." With that, I pulled Taehyung down and he landed beside me. I wrapped my arms around Taehyung's and dozed off to sleep.

*Jungkook's P.O.V.*
She wrapped her arms around Taehyung's and went to sleep.

"You guys go ahead first. I think I should stay here with Y/N in case anything happens." Taehyung said while looking at Y/N.

"Okay. Don't do anything... suspicious..." Namjoon Hyung said smirking.

I think I know what is he thinking... 1 girl, 1 boy, on the same bed...

Ugh! I need to stop thinking about stupid stuff! Their driving me crazy!

"Yah! Jungkookie, aren't you coming?" I came back to my senses when Jin patted my shoulder. I nodded and we went back to our dorm.

What is this feeling? I'm feeling weird. I don't like it. I don't like Taehyung Hyung being together on the same bed with Y/N.. What happened to me?..

*Next Morning, Y/N's P.O.V.*
I woke up hearing the birds chirping outside the window. When I sat up, I saw a man and I...

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH PERVERT!!!!!" I screamed and kicked the man off of my bed.

Just then, Jisoo, Jennie and Tzuyu unnie rushed to me. "What happened Y/N?!" Tzuyu asked worriedly.

I pointed at the man on the ground, groaning.
"W-Who is he?! Why is he on my bed?!" I used my blanket to cover myself.

The girls gasped. "Taehyung Oppa! How did you get down there? You were on Y/N's bed last night!"

Taehyung? Last night? On my bed? What?!

I used my hands to cover my mouth... Did I just kicked an idol off my bed?! Kicked?! I'm so doomed!

The girls helped Taehyung to stand up. "Yah.. Why does my back hurt so much? What time is it?" He groaned while scratching his back.

"M-Mianhae Sunbaenim! I didn't notice it was you and I-I k-kicked you off..." I was so embarrassed!

"It's okay... Are you okay Y/N?"
"Me? Why would I not be okay?"

"You were drunk last night Y/N..." Jisoo said scratching her neck. "I-I was?! What did I do?!" I can't believe this, I was drunk last night?

Oh man holy shit, what am I going to do??

"It's okay, let's go downstairs to eat first then we'll talk. And uh.. Y/N, I suggest that you brush your teeth before you meet the hyungs.. You smell of alcohol." Taehyung whispered the last line to me.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Yup, my face have gone red again!

*At the canteen*
We went down together and when reached the canteen's entrance, we could already see a cheerful Hoseok Sunbae waving at us.