Chapter 36

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*
I stomped out of the arcade, Jungkook following me behind and Ji Eun went to god knows where.

"Taehyung I'm sorry." Jungkook ran up to me and blocked my way.

"Jeon Jungkook move." I pushed him out of the way but he held my arm tightly.

"Hyung I'm really sorry, please forgive me."
He pleaded me.

"Jungkook I know you're sorry! Now move, Y/N might be in danger! We have to go through a dark alley to get here and it's dangerous for a girl to be out there alone now MOVE!"

I pushed him away again and he has a confused look on his face.

I ran into the alley as fast as I could and I heard some muffling noises. I saw a man and Y/N.

What the hell is he doing to her?!

I quickly ran to the man but I was too late, Y/N collapsed to the ground.

"Y/N!" I looked at the man furiously as sweat kept dripping down.

"You pervert!" I threw a few punches at his face and kicked him.

Jungkook caught up to me and he called the police.

"Y/N, Y/N wake up." I ran to Y/N and picked her up bridal style while Jungkook took care of the man.

"Y/N-ah?" I shook her arm continuously but she didn't reply.

Soon, the police arrived and took the man away. Jungkook scurried over to me and Y/N.

"Y/N? Is she okay? Will she wake up?"
Jungkook looked at me worriedly.

"I told you to move earlier! If only you weren't so stubborn. If only you would move. I would have got here earlier and Y/N wouldn't be in this state. It's all your fault!"

I could feel that my head was about to burst.
Anger was boiling in my veins.

"I-I'm sorry Hyung. I-I didn't know. I'll take the responsibility. It's my fault after all."
He lowered his head guiltily.

I took Y/N back to her dorm while Jungkook was tailing me.

•••
*Knock Knock*
"Oppa! Y/N? What happened to her?"
We were greeted by Jisoo.

"I think Jungkook should do the explanation."
I said coldly and laid Y/N on her bed.

Jungkook explained everything to the girls.

"It's all my fault." His eyes softened.
"No Oppa. You didn't know. It's not your fault."
Tzuyu patted Jungkook's back.

"It's all your fault Jeon Jungkook. What is wrong with you these days? Ever since Y/N lost her memories, you've been acting weird. And just because Y/N wanted to meet me in the hospital, you told her to ask me to send her home? And to not call you? You're unbelievable."
I scoffed.

"Yes it's my fault and I told her to not call me because I was jealous okay? Happy that you can finally have Y/N's attention?"
Tears streamed down to his cheeks.

I felt pity for him but this happened because of him.

"Happy that you can finally have Y/N's attention?"