Chapter 51

*Next Morning, Y/N's P.O.V.*
I woke up to the sun shining on my face.
My eyes fluttered opened.

Unfortunately, Jungkook wasn't beside me.
So I did my morning routine and head down to the canteen.
__
'There he is!'

I saw the boys and girls sitting on the same table as usual.

I sat beside the moody Jungkook who wasn't eating anything.

"Aren't you hungry? Why aren't you eating?"
I placed my hand on his shoulder as he sighed.

"I have no appetite to eat. You go ahead and eat first. I'll be in my dorm."
He said without any emotions on his face.
Normally, he would smile at me.

He left and went back to his dorm. To be honest, I was a bit worried for him.

*Jungkook's P.O.V.*
I went back up to my dorm and packed some stuff into my black backpack.

I took a pen knife and kept it in my backpack.
It's over. I had enough. That bitch came and ruined my life so now I'll ruin hers.

I'm not going to marry her. Never ever.

(A/N: NEVER EVER! EVER GONNA- I'll stop....)

I swung my backpack and carried it on my back. Most importantly, I can't let Y/N see me so I didn't forget to wear my black mask.
I also wore my black cap so that I'll never be recognised by someone else.

I left a little note for Y/N so that she wouldn't get suspicious of my "disappearance".

After packing up, I head to Ji Eun's apartment cautiously.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
After eating, I went back up to Jungkook's dorm to see if he's okay.

But surprisingly, he wasn't there. All was left was a little note on the bedside table.

I picked up the note and it's from Jungkook.

Y/N:
       Don't worry about me. I just went out to do some business with my father. I'm okay so just pretend like I'm there. Tell the hyungs that I'm okay too. I'll be back soon.

Lots of love from your boyfriend,
Jungkook.

I sighed and kept the note. I hope he's okay.

*Jungkook's P.O.V.*
The door slowly swung opened. A shirtless man was standing in front of me, looking at me questioningly.

"I would like to see my "future-wife". Where is she?"
I asked politely and took off my mask.

"You mean Ji Eun?" He had a little smirk on his face before he continued.
"She's too busy."

"Oh really?" I smiled.
"Baby! Where are you darling?!"
I said it in a sweet voice.

Not in a second, I saw Ji Eun, running towards the door.

"Oh hi honey. What brings you here?"
She smirked.

'Well that smirk will disappear once I kill you.'

"I missed you so much but if this guy is here, I'll be very upset and you don't want to see me upset do you? Our wedding day is this weekend."
I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck.

'I can't believe I'm doing this. This will be the last time I'm doing this.'

"Sure Oppa. Can you leave us alone Jae Young?"
She looked at the guy named Jae Young.

'Wait wha- Jae Young?!'

*Flashback*
"Y/N.... Were you enjoying it? I shouldn't have interrupted you right?"
A tear streamed down to my cheeks.

"Yeah! I really love Jae Young Oppa's kisses, they were very sweet!"

*End of Flashback*

'So he's working with Ji Eun too? I'm not surprised.. He'll die too. I'll kill him with my own hands.'

"Sure sweetheart. Catch you later."
He winked before putting back on his shirt and closing the door behind us.

"So what do you want to do Oppa?"
Ji Eun turned back to me.

"Heh. Oppa my ass. I'm younger than you if you're dumb enough to not know and I'm not here because I missed you. I'm here to stop the fucking wedding!"
I pushed her away and she landed on the ground.

She huffed and got up.

"You'll love it once you get married with me. I'll give you pleasure and happiness every single night."
Yet again, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I feel so disgusted. How dare she, that slut.

I suddenly thought of a plan, I went with her. I kissed her back and I could feel her smirking.

She thought that I was falling for her huh?
Nuh-uh. I stepped forward and pinned her against the wall, her lips never leaving mine.

I took the chance. I used my right hand to open my backpack and dig for my pen knife while my left hand was busy "making out" with Ji Eun so that she won't get suspicious.

After rummaging my bag, I finally found it.
I cautiously took it out and took off the cover.

She finally broke the kiss. Catching her breath.

Her lips curved into a smile.
"See, you'll have fun with me."

"Oh I think you're the one who will be having fun enjoying the pain."
I said as I smirked.

Without warning, I stabbed her stomach hardly and her eyes widened.

She fell to the floor yelling and shouting for help but too bad that the door is closed.

She held her stomach as blood drip out. I took out the pen knife and kept it back in its cover.

I left her there and shut the door. I wasn't able to hear her cries so that's good. No one will hear her.

'Hope God prepared a special place for you in hell.'

With that, I turned around and ran to the hotel that my father stayed in to talk about the marriage.
__
*Y/N's P.O.V.*
The day went by normally. But it was boring without Jungkook.

I wonder what he did with his father. Did he talked to his father about the wedding?

'Aish! Stop thinking Y/N. Stop!'

I shrugged off my thoughts and went back to working on our song.

======================

*TO BE CONTINUED*