Chapter 25

I stood in the middle of my room.

I started to think all sorts of stuff.

What is Jungkook hiding from me?
Why is he hiding it from me?
Why? Why? Why?

Just when I was thinking to myself, I heard the door opened.

I was going to turn around but I felt a pair of strong hands wrapping around my waist.
I immediately know that it is Jungkook.

"What do you want?" I said without turning around to face him.

"Do you not want to see my face?"
He spun me around, making me to face him and looked into my eyes deeply.

I rolled my eyes annoyingly.
"Seriously, what do you want?"
I pushed his hands away.

He sighed and smiled slightly.
"You want me to tell you right? Is that what you want me to do?"

I nodded and pursed my lips.

"Okay then, I'll tell you. But you have to promise me 2 things."
He sat me down on my bed and bent down to my level.

"First, you have to tell me all your secrets too. Okay?" At first, I hesitated but then I nodded.

"Second, you have to promise me not to tell my secrets to anyone. Even to the hyungs, the girls, your parents, Mr Bang, all the PD-Nim, and most importantly, the reporters. Araseo?"

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Let's just keep this between ourselves okay?
No one shall know about what I'm going to tell you except my mum, dad, you and me."
He stuck out his pinkie finger.

"Promise me Y/N. I trust you."
We linked our pinkie fingers together.

"What is it? Tell me."
I looked at him curiously as he sat down beside me.

"My father owns a very successful company. He's a businessman. But, he doesn't want anyone to know that I'm his son. Even his workers doesn't know that he has 2 sons. He's ashamed of me, but I have an older brother. He's name is Jeon Jung Hyun, and he'll take my father's place as CEO when my father retires."

Jungkook looked down to his lap.

"Hol' up. So you're saying that you have a brother and you've never told anyone?!"
My eyes widen. He slowly nodded.

"You're the first one to know that I have a brother." He smiled at me.

I felt so proud to be the first one to know about this.

"Does your father agree about you being an idol?" I asked.

"No... I wanted to be. I miss my Hyung so much but I'm sure he doesn't."
I could hear him sobbing.

"He'll be happy to see you. I'm sure."
I smiled at him and patted his back to calm him.

"I hope so." He sighed.

•••
*Jungkook's father's P.O.V.*
I heard my room door opening and saw Jung Hyun entering my room.

"Father, I'm home." He bowed.
"Good, I need to talk to you about your brother." I looked at him seriously and gestured him to sit down on the couch.

(A/N: YAZ. There's a couch in his bedroom!)

"What is it father?" He said as he sat down.

I looked out the window and sighed.
"Jungkook came back."

"What?! When? Why? How?" Jung Hyun stood up as soon as I said that Jungkook came back.

I explained everything to Jung Hyun while I saw him clenching his fist in to a ball and gritting his teeth.

"So where is he now?"

"That's why I called you to come home early. Listen carefully son, I trust you."
I put both of my hands on his shoulders.

"I'll do anything father." He smiled.

"Go follow Jungkook and see what he's doing but don't let him know that you're following him. And when Y/N, his girlfriend is alone, I want you to get rid of her."
I smirked as Jung Hyun smirked too.

"Father, you have really good ideas. I won't disappoint you."
With that, he bowed and left my room.

No one shall ruin my plan.

•••Y/N's P.O.V.•••
"Jungkook-ah! Where are you taking me to?"
Jungkook was covering my eyes with his hands. He said that he wants to see someone.

"Okay! We're here." He slowly removed his hands from my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a big, beautiful tree. There's a gravestone under the beautiful tree.

"Why are we here?" I looked around in confusion.

"I want you to meet my mother."
He took my hand and we sat down beside the gravestone.

"Mother?" I looked at him confusedly.

"The woman that you saw this morning was my step mother. My biological mother passed away on the day I debuted."
His smile slowly faded away.

I patted his back. "I'm so sorry to hear that..".

He wrapped his knees with his arms and started crying while I continuously stroke his back to calm him down.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and looked at the gravestone as I slowly closed my eyes.

Dear Jungkook's mum, I'm sure you were a great mum to my little emotional bunny. It hurts me to see him like this. What can I do to make him happy? If only you didn't left Jungkook, he would still be happy even without me. I wish I could meet you in heaven when I leave the world someday. Hope you rest in peace. Love Y/N, Jungkook's girlfriend.

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook wiping away his tears.

"Are you okay?" I smiled at him.

"Y-Yes. It's been 4 years now. I should get over this and I should be okay."
He slightly smiled back at me.

"Let's go." He sat up and pulled me up.

*???'s P.O.V.*
Well I was just going to visit mum and tell her about the things that father told me.

But I guess mum has already found my target.

==========================

*To be Continued*