Chapter 38

"Contestants, you have 10 seconds left!"

Jungkook came back again.
"We only have 2 more balloons then we'll win!"
He said excitedly.

He pulled my waist closer to his, causing the balloon to burst.

And there he goes again.

After we popped the remaining 2 balloon, Jungkook jumped up and down happily like a 4 year old kid.

"Looks like we have a winner! And just in time, the time is up!" The MC exclaimed, stopping the timer.

"Yes! Y/N, we did it! Oh my god, we get to go to LA! Y/N!" He hugged me tightly.

"No, you did it." I hugged him back.

"And the winner is Jeon Jungkook and Y/F/N! Congratulations, you get to go to LA for a week!"

Me and Jungkook "yay-ed" while the others cheered for us.

"D-Does this mean that.. I'll get to stay with you for 1 week?" I looked at him disbelievingly.

"We sure are. I promise you, we'll have a great time together!" He carried me and spun me around.

"Yah! I'm going to fall!" I slapped his arm as he puts me down.

The MC gave us the ticket and we thanked him.
Jungkook kept the ticket because I always loose my things.

"Let's go and play that game!" I pointed to a booth and dragged Jungkook there.

"Hello there- Ommo! You're Jungkook and K.C! Do you want to play this? You'll win a teddy bear if you knock down all the plastic cups." The worker said cheerfully.

"Let's play it Jungkook. Can we?" I pleaded him and showed him one of my most famous and adorable puppy eyes.

"Aww. Okay okay. You're too hard to resist baby!" He pinched my cheeks.

Jungkook paid for the tokens. Sadly, we only get to hit the cups for 3 times.

I aimed at the cups and threw them but only one fell. There was 10 cups in total, stacked up neatly.

I threw the ball again. This time, I knocked down 3. I had a little confidence now. I threw the ball once again but it didn't even hit any of them.

My smile faded and I sighed.

"It's okay sweetie." Jungkook caressed my hair.
"I'll get it for you." He said with full confidence.

After throwing the balls for 3 times, he knocked down all of the cups. I looked at him in awe.

"Wow! You did it. How can you always be better than me?" I complained.

"What do you expect? I am the golden maknae of BTS after all." He said sassily as I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Go on. Pick which teddy bear you want."
He smiled at me.

"Really? Really really?" I looked at him excitedly. He nodded in response.

I pointed at a pink coloured teddy bear and Jungkook nodded again.

"We'll take that please." Jungkook said to the worker.

"No problem." The worker handed the teddy bear to Jungkook and we thanked her once again.

"Here, take it. It's yours now." He put the teddy bear in my arms.

"Aww! You're so sweet!" I hugged him.

"Let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry."
Jungkook rubbed his stomach and pouted.

"Okie dokie!" We walked to a food truck that sells doughnuts and drinks.

"I'll have a chocolate doughnut and a-"

Jungkook cut me off.

"And a ice-blended chocolate. Got em'!"
He winked at me before buying the food.

I giggled to myself. He knows me so well.
I sat on a table and waited for Jungkook.

I looked around the festival. There were couples everywhere. Some were even making out in public!

My eyes landed on something that Jungkook probably didn't want to see that made me didn't want to see it too.

Ji Eun.. Was there, standing beside a table, surrounded with boys.

My eyes were still glued on her. The boys were touching her and she didn't even mind at all.
I looked at her in disgust. No wonder Jungkook broke up with her.

"Baby what are you looking at?" I suddenly came back to my senses when I heard Jungkook's melodic voice.

"Oh uh.. nothing." I smiled.
"Here's your food, chocolate queen."
He giggled at his own joke.

"I can't help it. I love chocolate."
I clapped my hands in joy.

Me and Jungkook is sharing a chocolate doughnut. As soon as he was about to stab the doughnut with his fork, I stopped him urgently.

"Jungkook don't!" I held his hand tightly.
He shot me a confused look.

"Gosh, this is so Instagram worthy. But I don't have my phone." I pouted.

"I have my phone!" He took out his and we took a photo together with the delicious food. Then, he posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

"Now we can eat!" I stabbed the doughnut with my fork and faked an evil laugh.

"You're so cruel to the precious food."
Jungkook said while pretending to wipe off a tear dramatically.

After we ate, Jungkook said something that turned me on.

"Baby, I know this is so sudden but I don't want to go back to the dorm."
We were walking on a flowery path and he clung onto my arm.

"Then where do you want to go back to? We need to sleep and work tomorrow." I replied.

"Sweetie, let's book a hotel room and we'll sleep there for a night."

====================

*smirks evilly*

*To Be Continued*