Chapter 53

*Y/N's P.O.V, at the canteen*
"Oh Jungkook? You're here."
I smiled at Jungkook as he sat down beside me.

"I got some toast for you. Eat up. You must be hungry."
I said. However, he took my hand and rubbed it gently, looking deep into my eyes.

"Y/N, you're so precious. I'm really sorry I can't take you there."
He said and sighed. I looked at him confusedly. The boys and girls were also dumbfounded by his actions.

"Sorry you can't take me to where?"
I arched an eyebrow. He was still rubbing my hand.

"To L.A. Remember the tickets we won? Mr Bang said we're not allowed to go due to some work."
He pulled me into his embrace and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh it's okay. What's important now is that you're here with me. That's all I ask for."
I kissed his cheeks that were getting red and chuckled.

We pulled away and he leaned in and kissed my lips. The kiss was full of love and it was passionate.

"I don't want to say this again but GO GET A ROOM!"
Yoongi said aloud typically.

We quickly entangled from each other and ate our breakfast awkwardly.
__
*Jungkook's P.O.V.*
After breakfast, I went to the park to meet with Yugyeom.

I sat down on the bench and waited for him.
After a few minutes, I saw him running over to me.

He sat down beside me, panting heavily while catching his breath.

"I'm late right?" He said, sweat were dripping down from his wet hair.

"It's okay. Can you give me some advice bro? About Y/N? I feel like it's time. It's time to.. p-pro..."
I couldn't say out what I was suppose to say.

"P-Pro... Pro... P-Po.."
I stuttered making Yugyeom annoyed.

"Are you trying to say 'propose'? Because if so, you came to the right person. You're looking at the love expert in Korea young man!"
Yugyeom smiled and got up.

"Listen. Firstly, where's the ring? You must've bought the ring right?"
He said.

I nodded my head and took out a box out of my jacket.

"Wow! It's so beautiful

"Wow! It's so beautiful. I'm sure your bride will be very happy."
Yugyeom smirked as I handed him the red box.

"B-Bride?! I haven't even asked yet!"
My eyes widen and my heart raced. I was already dreaming about the future.

"Oh she'll definitely say yes. I mean like, why wouldn't she? Now. Sit down peasant! It's story time!"
__
Yugyeom gave me some advice on how to propose to Y/N.

Time flies so fast. It was already 3:00pm. Did we really talked that much? We talked for 3 hours? I mean we did went to go for coffee.

I kept the ring back in my jacket and started to plan out on how to decorate the place that I will be proposing to her.