Chapter 20

*KACHA*

We heard a camera sound and quickly pulled away from each other.

(A/N: I don't even know if there's such a word "camera sound" xD)

"Did someone just took a photo of us?.." I said while looking around our surroundings.

"I'm pretty sure someone did. Let's get out of here Y/N."

Taehyung took my hand and we went back to the dorm.

We were in front of my dorm, Taehyung was still holding my hand. I was going to go in but he didn't let me go.

Instead, he pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tightly once again.

"Y/N, if you're sad, hurt, or miserable, you can always come back to me. I'll be here no matter what happens."

I nodded my head slowly. Just then, we heard a familiar voice.

"What are you two doing?" We turned around and saw Jungkook with an angry face.

"J-Jungkook.. We were just.. We were only.."
I can't think of anything.

"She was going to go in, I was just saying goodbye to her."
Taehyung gestured me to go in and I nodded.

"Y/N." I heard Jungkook calling out my name so I hesitantly turned around.

"Y-Yes?.." I put on a fake smile.

"Follow me, we need to talk." His face turned serious.

I looked at Taehyung worriedly and Taehyung just told me to follow Jungkook. So I did.

•••Outside BigHit Ent.•••
"What do you think you're doing?"
He looked at me furiously.

"I was just saying goodbye to Taehyung.. He's also my friend, why can't I hug him?" I tried to sound as brave as I can but I'm actually quite scared of what he will do.

"Just saying goodbye? Just? You were getting all touchy with him! Do you even have feelings for me? Do you even like me or even think of me? What am I to you? If you didn't like me, then why did you say yes to my question? You know what? I shouldn't have asked you out. I regretted everything. Don't follow me to Busan tomorrow. You're such a bish!"

I looked at him in disbelief. How could he say that to me? And yet I thought that he's the perfect one. I was damn wrong.

"I-I'm a bitch to you? S-So you're going to break up with me? We've only dated for 1 day or not even a day and you're already treating me like this? I was just hugging Tae that's all. Fine.. If you want to end it like this then so be it. I thought you said you would protect me forever... You're such a liar. Now I know why Ji Eun dumped you." I said firmly but tears started to flow down my cheeks.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. I just, I'm just jealous okay? I easily get jealous and I don't want to lose you. Your not a bitch, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

He wiped my tears with his thumb but I turned away.

"Okay, I won't go to Busan with you. I'll go with Jimin Sunbae." I looked at him one last time and went to the rooftop.

•••
When I went up to the rooftop, I saw Taehyung sitting at the edge of the roof.

He saw me and he got up.

"Y/N, how's your talk with Jungkook?"
He walked towards me.

"Sunbae, I don't know who truly makes me happy anymore. I thought it was Jungkook. But it's not.."

I placed my head on his shoulder and started sobbing.

"It's okay Y/N, whoever it is that makes you happy will be there for you." He caressed my hair.

(A/N: I don't even know if that line makes any sense XD)

I hugged him tightly, I don't even plan on letting him go.

"Sunbae?"
He responded me with a "Hmm?".

"Can we go eat ice cream?"
I smiled. I want to try to forget about Jungkook.

He chuckled.
"Anything for you. Let's go!"
He grabbed my hand and we went to an ice cream shop.

•••
"What kind of flavour do you want?"
Taehyung asked me.

"Chocolate!" I replied happily.

"Okay. I'll get a chocolate too."
He smiled at me.

"2 chocolate ice cream please."
Taehyung told the waitress.

"2 chocolate comin' right up. That'll be $4." The waitress said.

(A/N: I don't know how Korean use won XD)

Taehyung took out the money but I stopped him.

"I'll pay."
"No, I'm the man, I'll pay."
"Fine.."

We chuckled.

"Excuse me, but you're Taehyung and K.C right? Ommo, I'm a big fan. Can I have your autographs please?" The waitress said excitingly.

"Sure." We said at the same time.

After signing our autographs, our chocolate ice cream arrived and we thanked the waitress.

"Let's go to the park and eat."
Taehyung suggested and I agreed.

•••
"How is it? Nice?"
Taehyung asked.

"It's the best ice cream ever!"
I nodded my head continuously.

"I knew you'd like it."
He pinched my cheek.

We chuckled.

"Y/N, I hate to bring this up but are you okay?"
His face turned serious.

"Okay? I'm okay! Why?"
I looked at him confusingly.

"A-About Jungkook..."

"O-Oh... I-I'm okay. I must be."
I looked down.

He placed his hand on mine.
"I'm here for you okay?"
I nodded.

Is he the one who will truly make me happy?
Should I trust him?
What about Jungkook?
Ugh! Everything's so complicated.

==============
This is complicated.

I'm just gonna leave Samuel here to kill you peeps.

*To be Continued*