🐰A/N ➕SHOUT OUT🐰

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you to those that supported this book.

This was my first book and I think I started writing 2 months ago? 3 months?

At first, I wasn't sure that like, if it's going to work, will there be any reads or votes?

So it was a hard decision for me whether to write this book or not.

Don't get the wrong idea. It doesn't mean that I don't like IU just because she's bad here. 😂 I actually love her voice, looks, her everything.
Easy to understand why she's Jungkook's ideal type 😂

And Hyuna is just the queen. I legit love Hyuna. She's cute on the inside but when she performs, WHOO! She's the queen of the stage!

I feel so bad for those Taehyung stans because Y/N didn't really end up with Taehyung. Well that's because Jungkook is my ultimate bias. You've got to understand 😂

I just want to thank every single human being for reading and voting this book. It really means a lot to me.

And when I was writing the last Chapter, I was going crazy and crying 😂

"OH MAI GAWD! I'M FINALY FINISHING THIS BOOK! OH AFTER ALL THESE CENTURIES OF WAITING AND WRITING! FINALLY! THANK YOU JIBOOTY!"

That's me. Like legit me.

To be honest, I hesitated to write this book at first and I had some help from my unnies.

Aesthetic_Jimin
This unnie right up here helped me a lot. She helped me with the description. And she helped me went through many kinds of hardships.

Georgette-A
This unnie and Alina(Aesthetic_Jimin )        unnie helped me with my first Chapter too.
I screenshot the first Chapter and Skyped them. And they corrected me and helped me so I'm really grateful for them. Thank you unnie!

Wait, this is how I met them. We were reading the same book and Aesthetic_Jimin commented something negative like she would take a bullet for her parents because she wanted to die and me being a busy body, I butted in and told her like cheer up and we go through all kinds of hardships too. So she's not suffering alone. And Georgette-A butted in too 😂 So we chatted there and we Skyped each other too.

Chelsea_ChaeRin
This right here is my unnie in real life.
She's older than me 2 years and she helped me a lot too. Well, maybe she did made me feel "not good" but well at least she helped me and listened to my story every night because she's lazy to read 😂 She wrote a story too but then she deleted it and she's working on a new one and it's good. You should check it out.

His_Nonexistent_Jams
Now ladies or gentlemen, prepare yourself because my mummy is coming 😂 Yup. She's like a mother to me. She's very kind, sweet, caring and positive. She cheered me up when I'm depressed and I'm really grateful to her. So thank you mother! Da lord bless you! All of you!

I suck at commenting or writing about people 😂 I'm sorry but just know that I appreciate everyone of you.

Yx_0906
This is my so-called "perverted-unnie" 😂 Yes I'm talking about you YX. YOU! She's actually my sisters best friend and I somehow got to know her and got close to her a bit. I'm also grateful to her because she helped me too.

Georgette-A unnie is right. I told myself that I'm going to be pure forever but it turns out that I've committed endless amount of sin. (Is that even right 😂?) She once told me that I'll eventually grow up and think the "yellow" way. Aka the "perverted" way 😂

Next person, my favourite authors.
First up ahead, ohmyhearteuu
Yes I really love her story "Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover" it's a Jungkook FF.
It's so meaningful and so true.
Check it out.

Igotbangtan777 She's an amazing author and I legit love her books. Her Jungkook FF and other books are awesome so I suggest this author-nim for all those BTS lovers or readers.

By the way, I'm starting a new book called "His Future Wife". It's a Jungkook FF too because I can't help myself 😂 I love Kookie. And BTS too. I'll try to write some BTS members too.

So that's the end of "Come Back To Me" [JK+TH]

It's basically Taehyung wanting Y/N to go back to Taehyung but things just didn't quite work out and she ended up with Jungkook.
(My life af. It always doesn't work the right way)

Again, thank you for those who helped me. I really appreciated everyone. I'm so cringy 😂

GOODBYE BUT I'LL STILL BE ALIVE

•=•=•=•OFFICIALLY🐰THE END•=•=•=•