Chapter 41

(A/N: WARNING! This Chapter will have a little "not innocent" part so be prepared or don't read! I know I'm young and shouldn't write this but who cares anyway! FML..)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Taehyung's P.O.V.*
Everyone is sitting down at the couch including Jungkook.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok is sitting at the floor, playing video games on XBOX.

Yoongi is sleeping on the couch while Jung Hyun, Seokjin and Namjoon are cooking dinner for us.

I needed to talk to Y/N about some stuff so I asked Jungkook where Y/N is.

"Jungkookie, where's Y/N?"
I tapped on his shoulder.

"Wait a minute Hyung. I'll get back to you after I beat Jimin." He said. He didn't even bothered to turn around.

"Araseo." I sighed and went to sit down on the couch.

After they finished playing, Jungkook came and sat down beside me.

"What were you saying just now Hyung? Sorry I got a little carried away."
He scratched the back of his neck.

"I asked you, where is Y/N?"
I arched my eyebrows.

"Why do you want to know?" He crossed his arm.

"Why can't I know?" I crossed my arm as well.

"Because she's mine." He gave me a death glare before walking away but I grabbed his arm.

"She's not an object. She's not yours."
I turned him around to face me.

"She's my girlfriend if you didn't know."
He scoffed.

"Just tell me before I tell the whole world that you two are dating." I smirked.

"Don't you dare tell anyone." He sighed.
"She went out to the club that she and Yugyeom went last time with the girls."

Without hesitation, I dashed out of the dorm and rushed over to the club.

•••
When I reached the entrance, I saw a man just around my age, carrying Y/N in his hands.

"Where do you think you're going?"
I folded my arms.

"What do you mean? Who are you to interfere in me and my girlfriend's business?"
He said boldly.

"Girlfriend you say? But Jung- I mean she has a boyfriend and that is not you."
I could feel anger boiling inside my veins.

"What's all this nonsense about?"
I saw Y/N rubbing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck.

I swear my eyes are almost popping out.
Is she out of her mind?!

"Y/N! W-Who is he and what the hell are you doing?"

The man put Y/N down and she clung onto his arm.

"Huh? He's my boyfriend, Jae Young. Why?"
She tilted her head.

Now my eyes are literally dropping out.

"What the hell did you say?! But he's not your boyfriend." Gosh is she drunk?

"Don't ruin my relationship. Let's go Oppa."
She kissed him on the cheek and they walked to his house I suppose.

I secretly followed them. Indeed, they're going to Jae Young's house.

Holy cow! Is that his house? That is a big house. How can one person live in a mansion?

I stayed outside as they went in. I hope he doesn't do anything bad to her or so help me I will kill him.