Chapter 46

*Jungkook's P.O.V.*
The sun shone through the curtain and to my eyes. I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend beside me, sleeping like a baby.

A smile crept on my lips as I took this chance to admire her features.

I put a strand of hair behind her ear and gave her a peck on her forehead before leaving the room.

"Hyu- What the hell happened here?!"
My eyes widen when I saw all the PD, Hyungs, the girls and Mr Bang on the floor, couch, chairs.

"Oh? Kookie?" Hoseok slowly opened his eyes and stretched his arms.

"What happened here?" I put my hands on my waist angrily.

"Oh we kinda got carried away?"
He chuckled nervously.

"Got carried away?! So who do you expect to clean up all these mess? Well, not me nor Y/N."
There were Soju bottles, pillows, leftover food scattered all over the place.

"Stop the fuss, we'll clean it up."
Namjoon appeared behind the couch.

I sighed and went back to my room.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
I heard voices bickering from outside of the room. So I woke up.

Suddenly, Jungkook came in and I sat up with a wide smile on my face.

I opened my arms widely calling him in for a hug.
"Come here Jungkook."

He gladly ran into my arms and kissed my cheeks.

"Morning kisses." He giggled as I rolled my eyes.
I gave him a quick peck on his forehead and pushed him off of me.

"Wae?" He said sadly.
"I need to do something called morning routine. You can ask Mr Google if you don't understand the word."
I winked at him before heading to the bathroom.

--
After I did my morning routine, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook laying down on the bed, staring at the blank television.

"What ya doing?" I said as I walked to my cupboard to pick an outfit.

"H-Huh? Just thinking about stuff. We have to work today Y/N."
He sighed.

"We always have to work don't we?"
I chuckled as he slowly nodded.

After I changed, he held my hand and Jungkook went up to the studio while I went to the dance practice room. And also while the hyungs were cleaning up the dorm.

--
"Ah.. It's been a long day."
I stretched my arms after dancing to our new song.

I sat at the corner of the dance room and looked through my phone.

Something about me and Jungkook caught my attention on the Korea News.

Breaking News:
It seems like the rumour last time about Jungkook from BTS and K.C from Diamond Souls is true!

A fan spotted the two in public acting all lovey-dovey. This fan is not a saesang fan but she followed Jungkook and K.C wherever they go.

They even went to a couple festival and entered a couple competition. It says that they're going to L.A for a week soon.

Next, the fan placed a hidden camera inside BTS's dorm's bathroom. It turns out that they had a small make out session inside the bathroom.

Here are the photos taken by the fan.
[[Photos]]

My eyes widen as I read the news. What the hell?!

I quickly stood up and ran to the studio to find Jungkook. I didn't care if I was sweaty and smelly. I had to let him know.

"Jungkook!" I shouted as I pushed opened the door.

Jungkook ran to me with a worried face while I kept panting heavily in his arms.

"Someone... Fan... Stalking... Us..."
I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Calm down Y/N. First sit down, and then tell me what happened."
He sat me down on the couch and gave me a glass of water.

I showed him my phone and he read the news with a shock expression on his face while I drank the water.

"You mean, someone has been following us? But who? And they even put a hidden camera in my bathroom?!" He said furiously.

"I-I don't know. I on my phone and this just.. I-I'm sorry. M-Maybe we s-shouldn't be da-"
I got scared and stuttered.

He placed both of his hands on my shoulder as I shed a tear.

"Shh.. Y/N it's okay. That fan isn't going to stop us from dating. The fans will know sooner or later anyways. So just pretend like nothing happened okay?"
He said while trying to calm me down.

I kept on crying. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and cry in front of Jungkook. How embarrassing.

"Y/N, look at me. It's not your fault."
He held my chin to face him but I turned my face away.

"Y/N-ah. Look at me." He pleaded.

I shook my head slowly and continued to cry there like a pathetic baby.

"Y/F/N. Look at me you pabo!"
He held up my cheeks with his palms and looked deep into my eyes.

I stared at him with my blurry vision because of my tears and calmed down a bit.

"Everything's gonna be okay. Trust me."
He gave me a quick peck on my lips and hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and sobbed quietly in his chest. He caressed my hair continuously and sang his new cover for me. (A/N: 2U is still slaying guys!)

And I slowly fell asleep in his embrace.

•••???'s P.O.V.•••
"Guess what guys? Our plan worked."
I smirked.

"You told the reporter not to tell anyone right? You think she will tell?"
??? said in a worried tone.

"Everything will be fine. If she tells, we kill. Simple."
I said confidently.

====================
Heyyy it's been a week since I've updated this book. (I think?)

I'm so sorry. I've been busy with  school and yeah school started. Also busy with Her Serendipity. Makes me so happy! XD

*To Be Continued*