Chapter 7

"Y/N... Look, just listen to this song that I wrote and tell me your how you feel..." Jungkook said shyly, I can see him blushing... Cute!!! "O-Okay!!" I replied excitedly. He starts playing the guitar and sang a song.

After he sang, he looked at me. "H-How did you feel?..." He asked awkwardly.

"G-Good! You have a nice voice and that makes the song really touching, I guess... Sorry sunbae but I'm not good at describing things..." I said looking down. "I see.... Welp! Let's go, do you want some drinks? I'm thirsty!" Jungkook said standing up from the bench.

"Wait, sunbae... Why did you ask me to listen to your song? I mean there's Tzuyu unnie.. Or Jennie and Jisoo unnie too.. Out of all the girls, why me??" I asked, curiosity was filled in my eyes.

"I mean... You must have a good voice and a good taste for music.. Since you managed to pass the audition with that.... Forget about it! Just come on! I'll buy drinks for you!" He said.

"O-Okay..."

*At Starbucks, Jungkook's P.O.V*

(A/N: If you don't know what is Starbucks, it's a place where you just have dessert or have drinks or chit chat with friends... Just google it! xD)

So, I took Y/N to Starbucks, it's the only place where I like to hang out with the Hyungs or myself. Y/N said she just wanted a ice-blended chocolate and I want a Latte. We went to the counter to order and when the price came up, Y/N elbowed me and said, "Jung-- I mean sunbaenim... I think I'm not gonna have the chocolate anymore... It's too expensive!" "It's okay, I'll pay for it. " I gave her a reassuring smile. She still looks uncomfortable about me paying the bill though.  

We went to sit at my favorite corner and I started drinking my Latte but Y/N just stared at her chocolate. Of course, I need to take off my mask to suck the straw right? So I saw people talking about us from the corner of my eye. I didn't care anyway.. "Y/N? Aren't you going to drink?"

"It's just too expensive.... Plus, don't you think people will get the wrong idea about you, a kpop star sitting with an unknown potato???" She said.

"Just ignore them... Go on and drink your chocolate, it's getting cold. And don't worry about the money thing. Just drink."

"Okay...." She said hesitantly.

While we were drinking I heard someone taking a photo of us. "Let's get out of here Y/N..." I said to Y/N, put on my mask, grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the cafe. "What's wrong?" She asked. "People are taking photo of us... I shouldn't have brought you here... I'm sorry. Now they're going to cause trouble." I said looking down. "It's ok..." she said.

"Let's go back..."

"Mmhmm..."

*At the girls dorm entrance, still Jungkook's P.O.V*
"Thanks sunbae... Take care!" she waved cutely at me.

"No problem.. Good night!" I waved back giving her a smile.

Once she shut the door... I started chuckling out of the blue.... "Cute...."

*Next morning, at the girls dorm, Y/N's P.O.V*
I woke up by the rays of the sun shining down through my window to my face. "Ugfh.... What time is it?..." I stretched my arms. "Madame! It's 8:00a.m.! Wake up!!! Riseee~~~" Jennie sang her so-called "RISEEEE~~" song... I got out of my bed, did my morning routine, and headed downstairs to the canteen with the girls.

*At the canteen*
We saw BTS sitting at a corner. Just then, we saw Hoseok waving at us.

"YAH!! GURLS! COME AND SIT WITH US!!!' Hoseok sunbaenim shouted loudly for us to hear. Tzuyu lead us to the table where BTS was sitting and there I saw a cute little Jungkook smiling, showing his cute little bunny teeth at me. I immediately smiled back at him.

We were eating and I felt 2 pairs of eyes watching me. "Taehyung, Jungkook sunbaenim? W-Why are you looking at me like that???" Yup... It was Taehyung and Jungkook. I'm surprised Taehyung stares at me too.... "N-Nothing!" They both said at the same time.... "Okay?...." I gave them a you're weird face.

Ah~ I think I know why they're staring... Did I grow fatter?! I mean, I've been so busy with Jungkook lately I don't even have time to exercise anymore! I need to start working out!!!!!

"Unnies, I'm gonna go to the library okay? I need to do some reading... It's been awhile since I've read any books.." I told the unnies and bid them and the guys goodbye.

*At the library*
Hmm.... Aha! That one!!! I thought to myself. I wanted to read a Harry Potter book because it's been years since I've last read a Harry Potter book. I reached out for the book on the top shelf but I'm too short... I kept jumping up and down but I still can't reach it!!! Ugfh! It's so annoying that I'm fat and short!!!

Just then, I felt a hot breath on my neck which made me jumped up a bit. And I saw a pair of hand reaching out for the book that I wanted. The moment I turned around my eyes widen!

???:
Annyeong Y/N...

=====================================================================
*Sooooo~~~ This is it! Guess who is it!!!!

Don't worry, if you think that my story isn't following the title, then just know that that's not it. XD
Slowly... People slowly!!! Slowly~~~~~~~~~~

Byeee~

*To Be Continued*