Chapter 29

"Why hello there Jungkook."

I looked up and saw my enemy and my so called brother.

"You! What are you doing here?!"
I stood up and pointed at him in shock.

"I thought I'd visit Y/N. So I came to Seoul too. Happy to see me?"
He smirked.

"Why would I be happy to see you. You almost killed my girlfriend and now she doesn't even remember me."
I looked down. I wasn't in the mood to fight.

"Oh I'm so sorry dongsaeng. I didn't want to kill that beauty but I have to. It's for your own good and for our father." He sighed.

Wait, why is he acting good now?

"Why is it for my own good?" I sat down as Jung Hyun sat beside me.

"Well this is father's plan. He asked me to get rid of Y/N so that you can't marry Y/N."

"What? Why can't I marry Y/N?!"
I felt anger boiling inside my veins.

"Obviously, father wants you to marry Ji Eun."
He rolled his eyes.

"Marry Ji Eun? That bitch who cheated on me? Let me tell you something, his plan will never work! Never."
I crossed my arms.

"Look dongsaeng. I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking when I was about to stab you. I didn't want to kill both of you. I want you two to be happy. But father said that he'll kill me if I don't follow his plans. So I had no choice."
Jung Hyun looked down.

"Really? Is that true?" I looked at him curiously as he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry.. You're not a monster. I didn't know that father forced you." I said as Jung Hyun wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

Suddenly, we heard someone calling my name.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" We saw Taehyung and the rest of the members running towards me with a worried face.

"Who are you?" Taehyung looked at Jung Hyun.

"H-He's my.." I looked at Jung Hyun as he nodded his head. That means that it's time to tell the members about me having a brother.

"He's my brother." I looked down.

"B-Brother?!" Jimin's eyes widen.

"Yes, brother. I'm Jeon Jung Hyun. Nice to meet you guys." Jung Hyun stood up and greeted them.

"We didn't know that you have a brother. The wiki said that you're the only son in the family." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'll explain everything later."
I said calmly.

"Okay. This isn't the problem. The problem is, where is Y/N? What happened to her? Why didn't you protect her? Is she okay? Is she awake?" Taehyung looked at me. His eyes was full of anger and at the same time, I could see that he is worried.

"I'm sorry Hyung.." I bit my lips as I looked at Jung Hyun.

"I'll explain everything including Y/N's incident."

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard someone talking.

I opened my eyes and sat up.