Chapter 37

"Y/N, I know this is weird but I really really like you. So, will you be my girlfriend?"
He handed me the roses and I slowly accepted it.

"You're going to continue to lie to me?"
I could feel my cheeks getting watery, my tears ruining my make up.

"H-Huh? What are you talking about."
His eyes widen.

I took a deep breath.

"Jeon Jungkook. Golden maknae of BTS. His girlfriend is Y/N. Ex-girlfriend is Ji Eun. Works in Big Hit Entertainment. World wide famous. Attended the billboard awards. Is an international playboy. And is a liar to his own girlfriend."
I let it all out.

There was a dead silence. He didn't know what to say.

"Y-Y/N, did you get back your m-memories?"
He shed a tear.

"That's not important. The important thing is, why did you lie to me. You said you was my friend." I dropped the roses on the ground.

He didn't respond. Instead, he attacked me by pulling me in for a hug.

This was what I wanted but I can't right now. He lied to me. He should've told me the truth.
But his hugs were so warm, it never fails to make my knees weak. I don't even want to let go.

"I missed you so much Y/N. You don't even know." He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Don't ever lie to me ever again Jungkook."
I gently pushed him away.

"I lied because it's for your own good."
He held my shoulders firmly.

"Are you lying to me so that I won't remember my career and you're gonna take this chance to be even famous than Diamond Souls?"
I smirked.

"That's exactly the reason why."
He smirked back at me.

"Really? Is that really the reason?!"
I folded my arms.

"No baby. You're so stupid."
He hugged me once again.

"Oh god, I missed you so much."
He squeezed me tighter and giggled.

"I missed you too. But I won't let you go so easily because you lied to me."
I scoffed.

"Araseo." He was still giggling like a creep.

"Y/N, let's go somewhere." He took my hand and dragged me to who knows where.

•••
After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at a festival.

"What is this place?" I looked around in unison.

"It's a festival for couples. I always wanted to bring you here." He smiled as I nodded.

"Come on! Let's play that game."
He dragged me to the game that he was pointing too.

We had to go up on stage for this competition because there's going to be four groups.

I stood close to Jungkook and we intertwined our fingers together. I saw 3 more couples competing with us.

"Okay! Today we have a special guest. It's Jungkook from BTS! And it looks like he have brought his girlfriend?"
The MC looked at Jungkook and me.

I elbowed Jungkook and whispered to him.
"Just say I'm your friend. Your fans will be upset."

"Yeah she's my girlfriend."
Aish, I swear he's so stubborn.