10

"Please forget that I ever said that I—I don't want us to change."

"I swear, Jongdae, this guy is gay."

"Does that give me permission to call you gay too? You're clearly flirting with him," Jongdae shoots back, and Baekhyun rolls his eyes, turning away.

"Why are you even in that groupchat? Chanyeol is basically your religion," Baekhyun grumbles under his breath.

"Well of course, I need to make sure nobody harms my baby," Jongdae says, an obvious smirk on his face that Baekhyun can just feel. "And hey, dumbo's voice is hot."

Baekhyun feels his face heat up and he thanks the lord that Jongdae couldn't see, thinking back to that dumbo person.

"You just have a weird kink for people with deep voices."

"Um, yeah, one hundred percent. Dumbo's voice is almost as good as Chanyeol's. I mean just imagine him moaning your name—"

"Jongdae! Shut the fuck up!"

"Don't tell me that you didn't think about it just now," Jongdae teases, feeling extremely amused because of how Baekhyun was still not looking at him. He knows exactly how Baekhyun feels and it's funny because of how he thinks he can hide it.

"Gross." Baekhyun lets out a breath, "I would use my favourite finger on you but I'm a little tired today."

Jongdae snorts, cackling under his breath as he shoves his books into his bag. "Maybe next time you shouldn't stay awake flirting with this... dumbo guy."

"I wasn't flirting, dipshit. It's called fucking with him."

"Or fucking him—ow, shit that hurt!"

Baekhyun lifts his weapon—everyone's least favourite textbook—to hit Jongdae again, but at the last second they both hear a voice.

"If you guys start a fight, I will make sure to take 5% off of your next tests."

Baekhyun freezes with the book mid-air, his muscles straining because of the effort it took only lifting this thing.

"That's an abuse of your power, Junmyeon!" Baekhyun argues, setting the textbook down when his arms felt like noodles.

"It's not like your grades are any good either way. It wouldn't hurt for it to be 5% lower," Junmyeon shoots back, making Baekhyun grimace.

"Ouch, my 90%-average-soul is hurting," Baekhyun over-exaggerates, placing a hand on his chest.

Jongdae rolls his eyes and takes that chance to snatch Baekhyun's phone from him, entering with his fingerprint and running when the older started chasing him.

"Give it back asshole!" Baekhyun yells, nearly tripping over the cafeteria chairs as he tries to avoid his impending doom. After all, Jongdae wasn't known as the troll for nothing.

It takes roughly ten more seconds before Jongdae hands him his phone back with a smug grin on his face, the device opened to a new chat that Baekhyun knew Jongdae created.

His jaw almost drops to the ground when he reads what the idiot has sent and to whom, rendered motionless as his brain finds ways to answer.

[DUMBO]
Today

eatmybyuns 12:55 AM
hey babe, how's it going?
seen.

dumbo 12:56 AM
Great, I just figured out that Byun actually likes me ;)

"I will kill you!" Baekhyun yells when he finally gets ahold of Jongdae's collar, pulling him back and relishing in the (fake) choking sound that his best friend makes.

"Can't do that if dumbo is waiting for your answer!" Jongdae mentions and Baekhyun groans loudly, letting go of Jongdae to stare at his phone again. He quickly types in an answer, although knowing that the pretentious asshole named dumbo wouldn't believe anything he said anyway.

Why hasn't he deleted the guy and blocked him?

He briefly sees Jongdae sneaking away from the scene but Baekhyun can't care less, pulling out a random chair and sitting down to fix the mess Jongdae created.

[DUMBO]
Today

eatmybyuns 12:58 AM
that was my friend
seen.

dumbo  12:58 AM
Whatever makes you sleep at night~

eatmybyuns 12:58 AM
i think i've said this before. .

you're cringey as hell
seen.

dumbo  12:58 AM
Actually I'm known to be quite the Happy Virus

eatmybyuns 12:58 AM
stop stealing Chanyeol's titles they're all gross

even I wouldn't associate you with those. they'd taint your soul
seen.

dumbo  12:59 AM
(▰˘◡˘▰) You're so caring

eatmybyuns 12:59 AM
thanks
seen.

dumbo 1:00 PM
That doesn't make me forget about the 'babe', though

eatmybyuns 1:00 PM
i'll block you.
seen.

dumbo 1:00 PM
Really now?

eatmybyuns 1:00 PM
try me bitch

it's not hard to forget about a weasel
seen.

dumbo 1:01 PM
Baby, we both know you wouldn't do that.

Yeet

guess who is giving y'all chapters to get through this disgusting Monday??

P-Nut oot.