49

"Seriously," Sehun begins, "What is this about? Do you have family here? Why are you spending your break here?" He plops himself down on the hotel's couch, phone in hand but really only paying attention to Chanyeol.

The taller is stripping into his pyjamas and Sehun makes sure to click a picture of this, smirking to himself because he knows wronghay (or Jindae—Donghae, honestly, he forgot his name) would thank him with tears later on. Hopefully, he would show his gratitude by worshipping him.

When Chanyeol finishes and Sehun has two ab shots and a few back shots, the taller falls onto the bed as if he was the tired one—like Sehun wasn't the one who had to plan where to stay for the night, how they would avoid fans, transportation, and that jazz.

"Something like that," Chanyeol answers finally, "Just... someone really important."

"Girlfriend? Boyfriend?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah to which one?"

And Chanyeol's snoring.

Sehun groans and kicks his feet in the air, knowing that Chanyeol couldn't have fallen asleep in that short time, but was instead showing his obvious distaste for Sehun's prodding. Sometimes he wished he was brave enough to tell Chanyeol off to his face.

If he was completely honest, Sehun would say that Chanyeol is his good friend, but even he got annoyed by his other good friends all the time. He was just like that.

There's also the underlying jealousy that's been growing ever since he found out that Luhan absolutely loved Chanyeol, and that really didn't sit well with someone who was good friends with the idol.

Chanyeol is nice—egotistical, yes, food hogger, yes—but Sehun didn't actually hate him.

He just wishes that Luhan would pay a little more attention to him, and Chanyeol would buy him food more often.

wronghay 9:03 PM
SEHUN OMG THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU

BLESS YOU

I'M ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW HIS ABS ARE SO DEFINED I'M

BACK MUSCLES ON POINT THESE PICS BEAT ALL THE CHANYEOL SMUT I'VE READ

ho.sebooty 9:03 PM
You're welcome ;)

These are just some of many Chanyeol pics I'll take

wronghay 9:03 PM
I need to send you money. I need to do something for you. You want gold? I got that shit too

ho.sebooty 9:03 PM
Lmao calm down I don't need that stuff

Just call me god

wronghay 9:04 PM
YES, GOD

ho.sebooty 9:04 PM
Ga ha ha ha ha

eatmybyuns 9:04 PM
never knew the day would come where i would actually need to go blind

wronghay 9:04 PM
FAKE ASS BITCH I SEE YOU BLUSHING FROM ACROSS THE ROOM

WAIT ARE YOU HARD

eatmybyuns 9:04 PM
NO YOU WRINKLY PENIS