76

Baekhyun starts to see Kris more often, because they have relatively the same schedule. Different classes but the same breaks.

He hangs out with the cold guy and they talk about random things. Currently, he doesn't have a clue that Baekhyun is eatmybyuns and the shorter would like to keep it that way.

He hasn't been hating on Chanyeol much these days anyway—mainly because he said sorry and he's still in Bucheon (Baekhyun would rather not insult someone who could very well strangle him). That doesn't mean he doesn't hate Chanyeol anymore.

He just needs a bit of time to wrap his mind around the fact that Chanyeol supposedly "misses him", even though Baekhyun believes that's impossible in every way, shape and form.

He's had Jongdae nagging at him these past few days, asking about Chanyeol, asking about dumbo—honestly at this point Baekhyun thinks that Jongdae knows they're the same person. He figures that maybe Jongdae even knew before he knew himself.

It certainly seems like it.

On the other hand, he introduced Kris to Jongdae and they clicked, their dark humour and surprisingly dirty jokes fitting together perfectly. Jongdae ends up proclaiming that Kris is his new best friend and he ignores the way Baekhyun stomps off angrily, only apologizing when Kris tells him to (he didn't even mean it, by the way).

Baekhyun likes Kris. He's cool to be around and funny at the weirdest times. It's strange to think that Chanyeol technically brought them together, whether it be in his dumbo form or his actual form (what is he now, a Pokemon?).

The brunet shakes his head and focuses on the scene of Jongdae and Kris arguing about which hair colour suited their beloved idol better, zoning out a second later and focusing on the hot dog man he can see from out the window.

Thoughts about Chanyeol aside, Baekhyun's sure that he'll sort out his feelings sooner or later.

"I'm going to talk to him," Chanyeol states and Sehun perks up from his spot.

"Finally?"

"Yes," the taller says, determined. "I've been sitting around too long."

"That's my hyung!" Sehun praises and Chanyeol rolls his eyes, wondering when the younger received the right to judge his actions.

"I'm not going to push him away or leave him no matter what kind of evil he does," Chanyeol mentions and he suddenly feels like a superhero, gearing up for the ultimate fight between his arch-nemesis and himself.

This may so be it. He's going to explain everything to Baekhyun. He's going to be as transparent as possible because these are his last couple of possible days in Bucheon and he'd rather do this face to face. It's only today and tomorrow and then he'll have to get back to the company.

After moping around for a few days because of Baekhyun's abrupt hang-up, Chanyeol only shaped up after Sehun questioned why he gave up so easily.

This morning, Chanyeol went through all of his texts with Baekhyun—or, eatmybyuns—and when he found himself smiling or laughing at the words, he decided that he'd rather not lose this.

Baekhyun makes him feel warm inside. Always has.

And Chanyeol wouldn't trade that out for anything else.

Sehun has never been quite so right; asking him why he gave up so easily.

He knew he made a mistake about how he acted toward Baekhyun, and he should expect the backlash that he got from the smaller. The hate is no reason to give up on trying, though. He just has to keep hoping that maybe, even after all this time, Baekhyun still cares for him in some way.

Also, his motivation might have something to do with the text Jongdae sent him.

[DUMBO]
Today

wronghay 5:55 PM
get off ur fucking ass and go talk to baekhyun i'm sicka seein him stand there and pretend he totally doesn't care for u like jfc i'd tell him to man up but that's impossible for his immature ass so ur gonna be the one who has to talk to him first

if i don't see u attempting conversation imma whoop ur ass and burn all of my copies of ur album and post the video on youtube

p.s. i knew u were chanyeol even before he did :)

p.p.s. i still love u ur a talented being but i'm done seein u both act dumb

k jongdae whatever you say

my eyes hurt rn so i'm sleeping right away

is it normal for guys to answer you even when they're playing games help a girl out i need my answers cuz my crush always answers even when he playin Fortnite and he's in 4th place or smthing

goodnight i hope u had a nice day!!

P-Nut oot.