The Victim

Sarabi Scott P.O.V

I woke up to smell breakfast down stairs but I wasn't hungry. I put on some sweats and call Sam. We were going to meet up a Wal-Mart get some things. She wanted to sleep over I didn't mind just no pillow fights or anything. Just two friends hanging out.

After getting dress I put on my nike slide ins and put my hair in a bun grab my wallet, keys, phone, and headphones and walk down stairs. Everyone was getting ready to eat. I passed everyone and started to leave out the door. But someone had to stop me.

"Where you going Sarabi come eat."said Joey.

"I have things to do and people to see no time." I said. I closed the door not looking back. Then I heard the door opening again I was half way to my truck when a hand touch my shoulder.

"Please just come and eat you don't eat in the mornings." It was Joey knowing me I didn't feel comfortable eating with people other than Sam. I turn around to face him.

"I have things to do Moretii. I have no time to eat. So go enjoy your breakfast." I said pushing him gently and started walking back to the truck. I got in closed the door and turn on the truck. Then saw Joey at the window and I rolled the window down.

"You can't keep putting this wall between us Sarabi. You have to talk to someone." he said looking in my eye. Then he looked at the truck.

"Nice truck! Who bought you this?" he said kicking my tires.

"I did. I got it with money from my job that pays you know money?" I said.

"Oh just asking. Can we be friends Sarabi." he said looking back in my eye. He was trying to destroy my wall. That was not going to let that happen.

"No I don't think we can be. I have been through so much that I think I couldn't have any friends to understand what I have gone through. Sam is a friend because we have common interest. We have no common interest. Your popular and I'm not get it? Ok good glad you understand now I have somewhere to go see you when I get home." I rolled up the window. He stood speechless. I drove off listening to the humming of the engine. When I got to Wal-Mart I saw Sam truck and parked by it she was sitting in it. She turned and saw my face and we both got out. When dapped and started walking to the store.

"So what are we going to buy in Wal-Mart." Sam said putting her hands in her pockets.

"I'm turning my room into a mini-apart ment." I had money on my debt card a good $2000. I saved up my money a lot to get nice things.

"What do you mean?" she said as we walked through the automatic doors.

"I'm buying a mini-fridge and a microwave. I buy some food and bowls and plastic forks and stuff I just wanted you to come with me to get something's that you like food wise." I said as we to

The microwave section.

"How much do you have?" She furrowed her eyebrows.When got the the mini fridge and some Chicken and Beef noodles, hot pockets, and Gatorade.

"I already have my clothes in the car I figured that you could help me on my fighting stance. I want become more strong." she said in a stern voice. I understood were she was coming from.

"I will and I got my play station 4 call of duty?" I said I didn't know if she like it or not.

"You are now my best friend and I love call of duty." she said putting the microwave and mini fridge on the back of the truck. We put the bags in the front seat and we got in the truck and we headed to the Moretii's. We we got home Sam got the microwave and I got the fridge and we walked in the house. Joey,Paul, and Jay were sitting on the couch watching t.v but stop when they saw Sam and me. They looked curious. But I left them like that and walked up stairs Sam followed. We walked in my room and sat the microwave and fridge by a plug in then me and Sam walked down stairs and got the rest of the grocery and our things out the car walked back in the house. The boys must of walked up stairs because they weren't on the couch. When we got up stairs we found them standing in the door way looking at what I bought.