Lets Be Honest on this Book

This story really started it all for me and writing. I was in 8th grade when I wrote this book and I didn't know what to expect from it.My grammar was awful from the jump.It bothers me to this day I want to fix it but I'm too lazy and I do a lot during the day. I wrote it when I was 13 and now since I'm 17 and reading my books it's really showing me how much I've grown.

This story could have ended better.
I could have gave her a happy ending.
Sarabi and Joey could be together.

I felt that she is a unique person to write about for a reason. So, why not give her an ending that leaves questions? Who exactly knows.

Sarabi represents the person that I want to be. Strong, comfortable, and smart. She has her insecurities but she didn't let anything show. That's something that I lack.

Joey represents boys who simply haven't grown into men. They still have people make their decisions for them and I feel that is what happen at the end. He got manipulated.

Paul is a representation of my unreasonable side but I just made him 10x worse.

Her Father (Jordan) and Melissa represents my demons anger, depression, self-esteem, and other things that eat away at me.

Victoria is simply victory. She comes and goes just like happiness.

Those are just some major characters that I put in the books. I think this was a good book and I hope you guys did too.

Love Y'all and read some of my other books outside the series.