Graduation

A/N: This is the last chapter of Plus Size Punch! But there will be a sequel called The White Rose. I want to thank @ItsLala because she did a wonderful job on the cover! Much love to her! Thank you so much for reading! Get Ready for the sequel.

KDF_28 😘❤️

P.S: @ItsLala is the one that made one of the best books I have ever read! The Mafia Kidnapped Me it's really good!

__________________________

Sarabi P.O.V Day of Graduation

I am stronger than I have ever been before. Ever since I got stabbed and got better I have been in training. Pushing myself to forgive the people who hurt me and my love ones. But today nothing can bring me down. Today is the day of Graduation. Joey is back Melissa. Whoopie fucking doo. I knew this was going to happen I just wanted to know why? When I did ask he said she asked for another chance so he gave it to her. I shrugged it off I knew this shit was going to happen to me but who cares about me? No one but my mother.

I put on dress pants and a dress shirt I put on a sparkly tie with a sparkly head ban. I got my cap and gown and headed down stairs. My mom was crying when she saw me.

"I love you so much you have grown so much. Your smart and you got accepted in to Harvard! You are on a roll! Promise me you will never let anyone bring you down you hear?" she said hugging me.
"Yes Ma'am I hear." I grabbed my things. I hope everyone has a good life. I am more happy about this in day and time then ever. Driving to the school for graduation I thought about my future.

Joey Moretii P.O.V

I got back with Melissa. When she begged to get back together I gave her another chance. That does not mean that mean I don't love Sarabi it's just that some people you have to give a second chance. I think it was a good decision. But today was the day of graduation and I didn't want that on my mind. I put on a suit and tie and grabbed my cap and gown. My parents where crying.

"My baby boy is all grown up!"my mom squeezed me to death. Mrs.Victoria gave me a hug. Dad gave me a hand shake. I got in to Yale I am so happy, and Sarabi got into Harvard. We both made our dreams. I got back together with Melissa after Sarabi got better from Heather's Stabbing. After I told her about it she didn't say anything just stared a cold stare and went back to writing. After that I never saw much of her around to house anymore. Only when she came home from work or around school. I still love her but instead I gave Melissa another chance knowing how she is. I feel completely stupid. It was like I played her.

When I got to school they were lining everyone up. Sarabi was already there. Looking happy but everytime I saw her eyes they were filled with gloom.

"Hey babe you made it," said Melissa walking to me."We made it." she kissed me that spark wasn't there. I just smiled at her. The gymnasium filled up everyone was lined up and ready to go. The door to adult good were opening up.

Sarabi Scott P.O.V

They were calling names now. Everyone smiled as they walked on stage. When they called Melissa I clapped because I wish no harm upon her. When they called Joey I clapped for him even though he played me. When it got to me I went on stage and grabbed my diploma. And sat in my seat. It took a long time to call 128 senior's names. It was finally here the day that I finally step to the next chapter of my life.

"Ladies And Gentlemen may I give you the seniors of 2014!" yelled our principle. We threw our hats in the air. Then we sung our school anthem. After graduation I walked to my truck. I needed a long drive. To feel free from worries. But something grabbed my wrist. I turn to see Joey.

"Moretii you should be with your family and friends. Have a good time tonight. You should be happy. I am finally moving out of your house so you won't have to deal with me anymore." I said giving him a very stern look. he looked at me trying to read me. I called him out of his name. I wasn't mad at him and no anger to him. I just let him go.

"Sarabi look I'm sorry-"

"No apologies, be happy and have a good life." I said and walked away. He yelled for me but I didn't look back. Then he caught up with me and pinned me against the wall. He kissed me not coming up for air for a while. Then he let up.

"I love you! I love you Sarabi and always will!" he said hugging me. I hugged back I just felt relief. I pulled back. I was on the road for freedom leaving everything in the dust.

"Have a good life Joey Moretii." I said and kissed him on top of his forehead and left school not looking back.

A/N: Hope you like the first book! Sequel out soon! Thank you so much!

KDF_28 😘❤️