Hospital

Joey P.O.V.

I called My parents and they told Mrs.Victoria what happen you could here her cry all the way from the phone. I cried to I am afraid to lose her she is my everything. I was right behind the ambulance. She had token her necklace off at the table. I had it around my neck kissing it every five seconds.

When I got to the hospital. They was getting her off the ambulance truck. I walked with her on the gurney and held her hand.

"Baby are you ok?" she looked in pain. But she kept a smile on her face but was out of it. She winced in pain.

"Joey stop crying like a bitch..I'll be fine. " She maybe in pain but she was tough as hell. She was my little soldier.

"Sir you can go back there!" one of the ambulance men held me back. "Please sir wait in the waiting room!" I finally calmed down. I sat and put my face in my hands and cried. Then the police came to me.

"Sir do you know who stabbed her or at least have a description of the crook? "

"Heather Fade. She is 18. That's all I know." They nodded and left. I sat in the waiting room not wanting to eat or sleep until I knew she was ok. Then my parents and Mrs.Victoria came in crying. My father came to comfort me. I cried on his shoulder.

"You have to stay strong son. Hope for the best." he said over and over. Mrs.Victoria stared at my shirt and tear swelled in her eyes.

"Is...that her...blood?" I nodded and she cried even more harder.

"I held her in my arms before the ambulance came." I said. We sat in silence. It took hours. I started to get worried.

"Dad I don't want her to go."

"Joey be patient I'm sure she is fine." it took a few more hours. It be came 12 am in the morning when the doctor came.

"Is anyone here for Sarabi Scott?" All of us stood up. Tired and hungry but we are not giving up on her.

"She lost so much blood but we were able to stop the bleeding. She has stitches. We want to keep her here for a week. She had bruises like she has been beaten before. It just so happens that is were she had gotten stabbed there. But she will be find you can go in and see her if you want to. Her room is 307." I thanked him and we went to her room.

When we got to her room she was looking at T.V. She smiled when she saw us. Her mother went to her side and kissed her on top of her forehead. She looked out of it but her eyes were full of life. I ran to her. I kissed her on her lips.

"Baby I am so glad your not gone. I love you I don't want to lose you. I don't know how I would be if you would have died." I kissed her again but longer. My parents and her mother all looked at us. But I didn't care.

"Joey...Thank you... for your friend-ship..." she struggled. "I really do appreciate it." she looked beautiful even when she was in a hospital bed. I kissed her hands.

"Is that my necklace?" she saw it around my neck. I kissed that too.

"Yea...I wanted to keep it with me. It reminded me of you. I kissed it every five seconds that you were away from me." she gave a warm smile. We all sat and talked for a while then somebody walked through the door smelling like liquor. We all turned to see her father with a beer bottle in his hands.

A/N: Two in One Day...Well I feel good. Hope you like the book. Sequel coming soon. Much love! Tell me your thoughts.

KDF_28 😘❤️