Deep

Joey Moretii P.O.V

Class went by pretty fast. Sarabi was the first one out the class room then Paul. I finally to a chance of asking her to prom. I saw her at her locker getting her books. She look so beautiful with out make up. Then I saw Paul behind her he was in her personal space way too close. She pushed him away but he ended up Kissing her smack on the lips she look surprised I was livid. I walked over and Pulled Paul off. I was going to fight for the girl that I love.

Paul P.O.V
I have had my eye on Sarabi ever since I apologize to her. She is beautiful. She was big but no Precious big. Her curves fell in the right places. She knows how to fight. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her she is a complete turn on.

I went behind her after class to ask her to prom but I didn't say it out blankly I stared at her behind for awhile. She turned around I looked at her up and down.

"Is there a reason your behind me?" she asked her sweet voice rings in my ears. I got closer. She pushed me off I stared her up and down looking in her chocolate eyes. She asked me what did I want.

"You" I gently pushed her back and kissed her I could tell she was Surprised. It felt good kissing her. Until Joey pulled me back. But why it wasn't like he was interested in her anyways I was livid because he pulled me back from the girl I love.

Sarabi P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard Joey asked Paul.

"I am kissing the girl that I am going to prom with and to marry and to have kids with. Is there a problem?" he said shoving Joey. Joey face was as red as a strawberry he was angry livid that Paul said that. But he has his eye on someone else I know I wasn't me it can't be.

"Yea there is I love that girl and she will not get hurt by a player like you." he said shoving Paul.

"Like you haven't banged every chick in the school. They're all scared." Said Paul pushing back. I was still in shock from Paul kissing me. That was my first kiss I think. I stood there for a while till I saw a fist go flying. Joey and Paul are equally strong but I don't know what go into Joey. I broke it up before the principle came. Joey had blood on his face and Paul had a bruise.

"Stop! there is no need of fighting over me. I know y'all don't like me. I think y'all are just setting me up." I said honestly." I am not that pretty for you guys to be fighting over me. I'm not even worth it."

"Sarabi don't say that about yourself your beautiful." said Paul. He came and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't you touch her." Joey said giving Paul a death glare.

"Or what?" said Paul getting in Joey's face. I push both of them back.

"Sarabi he is a player." Said Joey.

"Both of you are players. I believe y'all are trying to play me but I'm not at game. Y'all have banged every girl in school and you are trying to play me." I said looking down not wanting to look in they'er eyes but I could feel them burning in my head.

"I'm not playing you Sarabi" said Joey putting his around my waist pulling me in to face him. But Paul pulled me out of his arms and into his. I don't know what I am feeling but I feel weird. I stepped back.

"I can't believe you broke up with me to fight for a unknown animal." I heard Melissa say. I hate girls that think they can fight but still get beat.

"Today isn't the day Jackson." I turned to her but Joey and Paul stepped in front of me it was like all they're anger turned to Melissa.

"I broke up with you because you ruin peoples lives. Three girls have killed themselves because of you. And you keep going. I will not let you hurt Sarabi!" He said.