The Best Things Happen At School

Sarabi P.O.V (Three Days Later...)

It's a new morning that I'm happy to see. Birds are singing at my window. They didn't want me to go to school this week. They said I needed to rest. But I could wait to see Heather. That was a shady bitch move way too shady.

Everyone left for work and school. Joey comes in my room everyday to check on me,which was sweet of him. But for this week it's me and this big house. Like what am I supposed to do? It hurts every time I a tempt to walk. So I lay in my bed watching t.v. I didn't go down stairs. I didn't even move from my bed just chilled for the rest of the day. It was quiet something that I haven't heard in a long time.

I hope everything at school goes well today. Sometimes when people are out from school the best things happen. I hope that doesn't happen today.

Joey P.O.V

I feel like Sarabi is my wife at home and I'm a man going to work but it's school. When I got there I met up with Jay and Sam they have been hanging around each other a lot lately but Sam was crying.

"Hey Joey do you know anything about Sarabi being stabbed?" Jay had Sam in his arms. Hugging her and stuff.

"Yea she got stabbed Friday at Olive Garden. I was with her on a date. Then Paul and Heather showed up. Me and Paul were fighting but before then Sarabi and Heather had a talk. It made Heather mad so she stabbed Sarabi. The police said they had to run finger prints for days and look at the footage from the restaurant. I went to the hospital with her and stayed with her until she got out. She is at home and resting for the rest of the week." Once I said that Sam snapped when she heard Heather had stabbed her. She was out for blood. Heather was at school I don't know why it takes the police a long time to arrest someone.

Once Sam found Heather I quickly pulled out my phone. Sam got Heather and yank her hair. She turned around.

"Oh look who it is Pig #2."

"You hurt her...you my best friend...you hurt me.."

"And so..."

"Get ready for pay back bitch!" Sam punched her in her nose. Heather yelled out in pain. "No time to cry now! You had your chance to fix this but no you had to hurt people. Your turn now!" she Through Heather into the locker. Making her head bang against the locker. "I can't wait to see you burn in hell." Sam sounded lethal and deadly. I never see this side of her. She was just as deadly as Sarabi. I see why her and Sarabi are best friends.

"World-Star, World-Star!" Jay yelled. I was video tapping the whole thing. Sam body slammed that girl. Then a flash back popped in my head. I remember seeing Sarabi and Sam fighting in the back yard. They didn't stop till the sun had set. That was the night we played uno. Sam was also under Sarabi's training. She was using her anger in that fight. Sarabi always held her anger in so she taught Sam how to do the same. Now it's all right her In this fight. It took about six guys to pull her off. Heather was left there with a broken leg , some teeth missing. fake nails everywhere. She looked worst than Melissa when her and Sarabi got in a fight.

"That's my baby..." I heard Jay say. They must have been going out. When Sam left the fight not one hair was out of place. No scratches at all she walked away with a smile on her face.

The day went by pretty fast. When I got home I was hoping Sarabi would be down stairs. But she was up stairs. I went to her room and knock she sat up and smile. Oh what a beautiful smile. She groaned when she moved I hate to see her in pain.

"Hey babe, you won't believe what happen today at school." I said sitting beside her. I snuggled her a little bit she was like a pillow.

"Oh..It wasn't that good of a day for you to come snuggle me." she chuckled.

I pulled out my phone and showed her the video.

"Dang..oh...damn...is that Sam?!" she looked in amazement." who is the girl she fighting with?"

"Heather... she found out she stabbed you she went out for blood."

"Well I guess I won't have to do anything now." she smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her forehead and snuggled her even more. This made my life feel complete. Went to sleep with me against her snuggled and her smiling. Maybe she has finally let me in.