Walls Are Broken

Sarabi Scott P.O.V
(This Part is before Prom? It Published the chapter wrong)
After I got out the shower I laid on my bed not moving just laid there thinking. I felt sad instead of angry. Why did my life have to end up this way. I didn't know I just feel drained from today. I already had my homework done and I wasn't hungry I was just tired. I got in my bed and curled up and threw the covers over me and I just thought. God does have a reason for everything. I just feel out of it. I got out of thought when Moretii walked in.

"Sarabi how do you feel?" he ask feeling the other half of the bed dip.

"I don't know honestly. It's like I want to be mad but I'm sad I feel drained." I said truthful.

"I'm here for you Sarabi just want you to know that." he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I felt shocks wave through my body. What was I feeling? I never felt this before. I didn't know what it was I felt my face heat up.

"You fine Moretii. You don't I know you don't want too. You have a good life. Your parents cared for you never hurt you. My mom left because my dad cheated and abuse her. She left for 4 years and came back to get me. I don't know how to communicate with her. It has came to the point when I don't even know my birthday because no one cared to celebrate with me nor remind me my life is in the storm and I am just waiting for the sun. Waiting for that happy ending." I said feeling the water come out my eyes. I cried for the first time in 4 years I was finally breaking down. I was broken.

"Sarabi let me be there I want to go threw the storm with you and be with you when you come out." he said. He turned me over to face him. He saw me weak and frail broken. He looked deep in my dull eyes and I looked in his blue eyes.

"You are beautiful. No matter what color and size. Your tough. Your the type of girl that is hard to come by. Please just let me help you." he pleaded. I looked down but he used his thumb to lift my face to face his. I nodded I didn't want to talk.

"Thank you. Now come here." he said hugging me I hugged back I didn't know what to do. I let go and turned over back in a curled position I was in. He snaked his arm around my waist I would kick him but I was tired. He didn't let go at all. I fell asleep with him still having his arms around my waist. My wall was now broken.

Joey Moretii P.O.V

I woke up the next morning laying in Sarabi's bed. I remembered her and me talking last night. I saw her just laying in her bed in a curled position she didn't say a word just laid there in deep though. We talked then I told her I want to be there for her which I did. Then she told me how my life was great and hers was in a storm and she is waiting on the sun. She cried she was broken. When I looked into her eyes they were dull. I told her she was beautiful and asked her to let me help her she nodded ok and turned back over. I put my arms around her large waist and we fell asleep and now I walk up to see her not here.

"Sarabi?" I yelled wonder were could she be. No answer I walked down stairs to see her mother and my parents having coffee.

"Have you see Sarabi?" I asked.

"Yea she headed to school early. She didn't want to wake anyone. I was already down stairs starting break fast she passed me on the way out." said my mom. I sat down at the table wondering why in the world she would leave early for school.

"What's bothering you son?" asked my dad.

"I think I love her dad. Her father came by yesterday and attacked her but she beat the crap out of him. He told me I can't love her only he can make love to her. I told him to get of the property. I went up stairs to talk to Sarabi she sounded out of it. I want to help her she doesn't even remember her own birthday because no one cared to celebrate it with her nor remind her. I feel bad that I treated her like nothing when she is something I love her." I said there was a silence.

"If you love my daughter I approve you two. I am getting a restraining order against her father he is not going to touch my baby. Her birthday is April 6 just a 1 week away. I think she needs someone you can be that someone do the best you can." Said Sarabi's mom. I nodded I was glad I got her approval. But first I had to break up with Melissa. She only became popular because of me. Being a star athlete in Basketball, football, and baseball has it's perks. Melissa will try to hurt Sarabi but Sarabi is tough and so am I. I will not let anyone hurt her anymore she needs to be loved.