At That Very Moment

Joey Moretii P.O.V

I want to help her but she won't let me. She might can't see it but she is hurting. Everyone is down stairs eating but she was upstairs. She doesn't feel comfortable eating with us. Sarabi is a very beautiful girl no matter what size. Just to hear her say that I wouldn't go for a girl like her hurt me because she was downing herself in a way. I do have a girlfriend she is the most popular girl in school Melissa Jackson. No girl would go against her because of her social skills of ruining there social life or life in general. But Sarabi that day she stood up to her she didn't give a damn because she has no social life she had nothing to lose. Monday when we got to school there was a tension filling the school. It was so tense that I felt it. Instead if fight Friday it was Fight Monday I got that feeling to pull out my camera and yell World Star! But who would get to fighting? I am just want to see it.

"Hey babe, how come you didn't text me all weekend?" Melissa said walking up to kissing me.

"I was busy with some family." I said.

"So your family is more important then texting your future wife?" she is really getting on my nerve. Of course family is more important than some girl.

"Anyway you won't believe tha at fat ass Sarabi. She told me to shut up so I told her if she did it again she will regret it. Then she step back and said my breath was polluting the air and killing the tree and to talk to her when it stop. I will ruin that girls life. I-" she got cut of by a voice and that voice belong to Sarabi.

"Oh really now? Ruin my life? Bitch please you wish. You talking shit say it to my face don't go running around the school like you the head bitch." Sarabi said slowly taking of her back pack and jacket and handed it to Sam. And you know what I did I slowly pulled out my phone and press record.

"Your just jealous that you don't have a banging body like this. No one wants a slob and pig like you two." She pointed at Sarabi and Sam in their face. Strike One.

"At least we have respect for our selves unlike you I still have my god damn cookie and don't have any STD's." she said Standing her ground.

"Maybe because you dress like a boy all the time your might be gay!" Melissa got close to Sarabi strike two. Sam was tempted to swing but she was waiting on Sarabi.

"Maybe I dress like that because I care about my future of being successful do you ever think about that? No your to busy riding every bus every chance you get!" Sarabi said while getting in her stance to where she was about to sharkiesha Melissa. I wasn't going to jump in I know that's a battle in not going to win.

"Or maybe your a poor big black bitch who father doesn't want her." Melissa said while slapping Sarabi. At this very moment Melissa knew she fucked up. Sarabi threw that punch it connected like wifi so strong. She didn't grab hair she grab her neck and choke slam her I and all I could say was.

"World-Star! World-Star!" Sarabi beat the shit out of Melissa. It took five guys to get her to stop hitting Melissa then Mr.Robinson the school principle came out.

"You two in my office now!" He yelled. Sarabi left that fight with out a hair out of place not a scratch. But Melissa on the other hand well let's just say there was some fake nails and blood on the floor and weave. I didn't know white girls could have weave. I got all of the fight Jay was walking down the hallway looking confused as ever.

"Dude what just happen?" Asked Jay.

" My girlfriend and Sarabi got into a fight." I was walking to my locker.

"I missed it damn I wanted to be the one that said world star." He opened his Locker right next to me.

"Don't worry I have the video." Me and Jay started watching it he paused after Melissa slapped Sarabi.

"At this very moment Melissa fucked up." he said then we continued we flinch at every body slam and punch Sarabi threw that girl was deadly. Be she stood up the the Queen Of the school. I am actually happy she did that but that means Melissa is going to rub me in Sarabi face. Like she does to all her enemy's to say "well at least I got a man" line. I can't wait till we get home to show my family this video.

___________________________

A/N: Hey I hope you love the book. I finally desided to let Sarabi and Melissa have there battle. But I hope you like this update. What was your favorite line from the book so far? ❤️