Olive Garden

Joey Moretii P.O.V

I am so glad she gave me a chance. I don't want to blow it. Tonight is the night that I confess to her how much I love her. She is everything and no one is going to take her away from me. When it comes to the girl I love I am very possessive. Once I make her mine I'm never letting her go.

I got dressed in some dress pants and button down shirt and a roses. 12 roses and 1 is fake. I will love her until every rose dies. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror. I have never been this nervous. Why am I nervous? I guess because I'm going with someone I actually love. Just thinking about her. Plup lips made for kissing. Her curves complimented her. Her personality could kill any man she is dangerous. Nothing like Other girls and I am in love with her because of that.

"Son I hope you have a good night. Treat her with respect. Don't lead her on. You know how we Moretii men are we are silly but possessive of the things and people we love." My father said patting me on the back. "Show her your feelings. I can tell you have really fallen for Sarabi. She is different from Melissa. Melissa was very disrespectful to us when you weren't around."

"That is why I broke up with her because of that reason. Sarabi puts others first before her self." I said grabbing my suit jacket. "I will do my best." I nodded and walked down stairs and waited for her to come down.

Sarabi P.O.V

Mom just had dresses laid out for me. We are just going to Olive Garden dang! I have been there before dress in school clothes.

"Sarabi how about this dress." it was a black dress that had v-neck line and was long at the bottom.

"I love it mom. But-"

"No 'Buts'! Put it on. I will do your hair when you get out." I sighed and put the dress on. When I put it on she did my hair. It was up in a bun and I put on some infinity earrings. I put on some black flats.

"Don't you look beautiful going on your very first date. I love you so much I feel bad for leaving you for 4 years. I just wanted to make sure that I have my life straight before you ever saw me again." she said hugging me and crying.

"Mom don't cry...i'm glad your ok. I happy to see you on your feet and working." I said. After we got through having our moment. She walked down stairs. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought. Who knew that this would be me. I never knew that my mom would come back. I just hope to never see my father again. I don't call him dad because he didn't earn it. He never protected me I only protected myself. He was always drunk.

After I finally got myself together I made my way slowly down stairs. I wasn't going to rush this. When I made it to the top of steps I saw Joey and My Parents standing looking at me. Joey had a very intense stare on me. I looked down from his gaze. Usually I could stare in his eye but now it has become impossible.

"Sarabi you look beautiful." said Mr. Moretii. "Joey what do you think?" All Joey could do was stare. His eyes roaming my body made me feel small.

"I'm lost for words." Mrs.Linda said she said hugging me. He still was staring at me. Then he grabbed my had and kiss it. He light blue eyes had turn dark filled with lust but love. What have I done to him to make him feel this way about me?

"Are you ready love?" he finally said. I nodded but that wasn't enough for him.

"I want to hear you sweet voice are you ready love?"

"Yes Joey... I am ready for this 'date'." he put his arm around me and walked out the door. He gave me roses.

"Thank you for the roses Moretii." he looked at me kind of harsh. It felt normal to call him Moretii.

"Now you know that is not my name." he said putting he hand on my thigh and smirked. I sucked in my breath. This was going to be a long night.

Joey Moretii P.O.V

I have never been in a trance before but when I saw Sarabi I don't know what came over me it was like a whole new person came out of me. I drove to Olive Garden. She thanked me for the roses but she didn't say the name I wanted her to I put my hand on her thigh. I felt heat coming from her. But when I touched her she sucked in her breath I could tell. But she looked perfectly normal like it didn't affected her.

Her dress fitted her well. She had her hair in a bun. She looked beautiful. She had a v-neck dress on that made her chest stand out with the music necklace she had on. She was glowing. When we pulled up to Olive Garden I made sure I treated her well. I open the car door for her.

"After you my queen." She got out slowly. I towered over her. I was 6'4 and I'm guessing she was like 5'5. But she could fight though she can beat my ass if I got in a fight with her.

"Thank you Moretii you didn't have to." she called me by my last name. She is going to make me pin her on a wall and make her say my name.

"It was my pleasure Scott." I said calling her by her last name.

"Hey! That is not my name it's Sarabi. You hear?" she went country it was adorable. She was like a kitten showing her claws.

"Then I think you should call me Joey."

"Fine I will call you Joey." she said while walking to the door. I open the door for her.We got greeted by a waiter. But he didn't look at me her kept his eyes on Sarabi. He was the same age as us. I know that because I asked him. But when I asked him he still kept his eyes on Sarabi. When we took our seats and order our food me and Sarabi talked. The lights hit her in a way that made me just melt for her.

"So what collage are you planing to go to after high school?" she asked.

"Yale... To study business. I was thinking to make a sporting equipment business. Maybe buy shares famous sporting company. What about you?"

"Harvard...business making a company of my own." That's all she said. When our food came the same waiter that was staring at her brought us out food. Gave her compliments called her beautiful I felt my blood boiling. When he looked at me I gave him the death glare. He backed off.

"Joey... I hope your not playing me because I don't have time to get hurt."

"I will never hurt you." I said grabbing her hand.

"We will see about that. You look beautiful Sarabi." I turned to see Paul with Heather.

A/N: It's about to go down! I hope you like this book. How do you think this is going to end. Paul or Joey? Much Love

KDF_28 😘❤️