Past the Point of Anger

Sarabi P.O.V

I stood there face to face with my father. He tackled me to the ground.

"Your coming home with me! You are not leaving me!" he yelled. I had the power to left him off of me and I body slammed him all the way out-side on the concret.

"Sarabi!" I heard Joey yell but I was in the moment. I kept punching my dad in the face i didnt stop until every bone in his face. But he almost had the same amount of power as me. But when I'm past the point of anger I turn into the incredible hunk. I may not turn greens but I can break bones.

"You will not live here with your mom! Your coming home." yelled my father.

"Why so you can body slam and kick and abuse me! It's going to be a cold day in hell that I will ever live with you! I will not be under the same roof with you!" I said punching him in stomach. The he pinned me to the ground started to punch me in mine. But I used my knees and kneed him in is 'Oh-No' spot he rolled of with pain. I got up and kicked him in his face making blood come out of his mouth.

"I'm tired of your shit father. Go home before I lose every since of mind frame that I have." I said and walked back in the house Joey stood in the door way shocked. I was pass the point of Pisstasity ( Piss-sta-city).

"Sarabi are you o-"

"Don't Moretii let me cool off let me be alone. Let me Think. I'm dealing with your crazy ass girl friend , my father, and me getting use of being hurt. So let me be." I said walking up the steps. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I accepted the fact that I can't stop fighting. I won't let anyone beat me down.

Joey Moretii P.O.V

When I got home I sat on the couch thinking about the events of today. When Sarabi walked in the door she sat on the other side of the couch. I don't know what's going on but something was drawing me to her.

"You were really something to day" I said I slowly slid my way down the couch just to sit next to her.

"No Shit" she said then there was a knock she went to go get it. So I just sat on the couch watching t.v. Then I saw Sarabi get tackled on the ground by a man.

"Your coming home with me! You are not leaving me!" he yelled. I was guessing that was her dad. Then I saw her pick him up and body slam him on the concrete. Damn this girl is tough.

"Sarabi!" I yelled but she was so caught up punching him in the face. They fought for a while. Then it came to the point where Sarabi kicked him in the face making blood spit out. She said something I really couldn't pick up. Then she walked I the house and up the steps.

"Sarabi are you o-" she cut me off.

"Don't Moretii let me cool off let me be alone. Let me Think. I'm dealing with your crazy ass girl friend , my father, and me getting use of being hurt. So let me be." She  said walking up the steps. I don't want her to be hurt. I walked back outside to see her father standing up wiping the blood off his face.

"Why are you still here?" I said.

"You are not allowed to love my daughter I will be the only one that will make love to her." Wait did he just say make love to her. This man was sick.

"Get the hell of my property. Your a sick perverted old man. I love your daughter. So get the hell the hell over it!" I walked back in the house the her father left. I can't believe I just said  I love her but I did I was in love with Sarabi Scott.

AN: After this chapter skip down to Walls Are Broken then go back up to "Prom?"