Prom?

Sarabi P.O.V

I woke up with Joey's arms still around my waist. I slowly got up and walked in the bathroom to look at myself. I had bags around my eyes. My body sore from me and my dad fighting yesterday. I don't really know what to do anymore. I guess just move on like I have always done. I put my hair in a bun. But on some sweats and grab my things and started to head to school. When I walked down stairs not waking anyone up I wake up to find Mrs.Linda in the kitchen starting to cook breakfast. I nodded and I walked out the door. When I got in the truck I sat there for a while before starting it up.

More then anything I wish that my life was better maybe I have to let a few people get to know me not to big of a circle just a little circle of people. I sighed and started the truck up and drove to school. When I got to school I was the only one there other than the janitors I walked around the school looking at posters that I knew that was there Prom posters. I know I'm not going to that I will just stay at home and chill like usual. I should have been more open to people. It was talked about voting for Prom King and Queen. I wasn't going to vote simply because I didn't want to but I know my mom is going to make me go to prom.

"Sarabi? What are you doing here so early?" asked a voice it was Mr.Lewis.

"I just came early I needed sometime before I get around people to think." I said walking past him but he stop me and got in front of me again. But simply turned around and walked the other way.

"Sarabi what do you think about?" he said walking by my side.

"Life and how to move on." I said

"Why don't you come in my class room and sit down for a while until school actually starts." he said while walking in his classroom. I sat back in my usual seat and pulled out my poetry book and started writing.

'Society killed the teenager and it's trying to kill me. But I have to stay strong for it not to see me weak. I am not going to fall off of words.People calling me names thinking I'll be disturb but I have seen worse. I am a one woman army I stand alone protecting one body one mind my own. I may bleed sometimes but I will always heal. I will not let Society kill. I am fighting for me at my own will. It has an army to I am out numbered but that doesn't mean I will surrender I stand tall. I will just keep fighting on. I am me and fighting for all.' I got interrupted buy someone standing over me it was Joey. I looked around the room to see some students sitting in seats and talking. I followed his eyes he was reading my poem.

"Sarabi why did you leave so early this morning I was worried." he said sitting in the desk in front of me turning back to look at me.

"I just needed time to vent and to think that's all. I really just needed time alone." I said looking down so I won't have to stare at him in his eyes there were burning in my soul.

"Look at me Sarabi." He said in a stern voice. I looked up and looked back down.

"I broke up with Melissa." he said. I looked up to fast. Is he crazy that girl will throw a hissy fit.

"Are you bullshitting with me Moretii? She is crazy if you broke up with her she is more vicious and I am not going to deal with it. You need to make up with her." I said in a serious voice. This girl can ruin lives for other people I can prevent her from ruining mine but not for other girls.

"I am not messing with you anymore. I broke up with her because I got my eye on someone else. You don't have to put up with her I will." he said grabbing my hand and squeezing.

"What are you doing." I said slowly pulling my hand away.

"You'll see." he said getting up winking and sitting at his seat. Then Melissa walked in glaring at me like I did something wrong. I looked at her right back. I didn't do anything wrong so she can stop looking at me but I did point a gun at her but she know not to mess with me anymore.

"Sarabi can I talk to you?" said Jay blocking my view of Melissa.

"What is it?" I said annoyed. what could we possibly talk about.

"Do you know if Sam is dating anyone or like anyone?" he said he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yea she is dating my friend Matt." I said and you can feel the angry and heat radiating off of him. Then he saw Sam walk in and he calmed down. She walked past him looking confused of why he was talking to me.

"Hey Sarabi...Jay"she nodded. He blush for the second time and walked pass her and whisper something. Her face turned red. He smirked and went to his seat.

"What was that all about?" I asked closing my notebook.

"Umm he said that he won't give up on me...that I was his. That he would love me." she said nervous.

"How did the date go with you and Matt?" I asked her.

"Oh he just wanted to get to know me

Better he didn't have any interest. He just wanted to protect you from any harm so he did like a mini back ground check on me." she said she shrugged it off it was like she wasn't attracted to him in the first place.

"Mmmmhhhhh....." I said turning in my desk. "still I want you to keep your guard up some boys say that because they only want one thing. The cookie I still have mine do you?" I said Turing to her.

"Yes I do"

"Good because I don't want you to end up on Teen Mom." We laughed. I actually laughed it sounded weird.

"So are you going to prom?" she asked.

"Nah...No boy is this would want a size 22 girl on there arm at prom. I am staying at home eating noodles and watching movies." I said Turing back in my seat. Then Mr.Lewis came in and started class. After class I walked to my locker to get my books and I could feel breathing on the back of my neck. It was Paul.

"Is there a reason why your behind me?" I said turning around. Then he got closer.

"Paul take a step back please I really need to know what do you want." I said pushing him back gently. He looked me up and down. I looked at his his green eyes and his blonde hair.

"You" then he pushed me up against the locker and kissed me smack on the lips I was caught of guard then he got pulled away by Someone. It was Joey.

A/N: do you like it so far. Paul or Joey? What is Jay trying to do with Sam. What will Melissa try on Sarabi. Find out bext on Dragon Ball Z. If you were Sarabi what would you do in the situation.