Chapter 29

{Narrator's POV}

The monochrome clown gazed at his new victim and grinned from ear to ear as the blood from Gabriel's body stained the carpet floor.

He twitched a few times when Jack ripped a whole in his chest, but now, after stuffing him like a turkey, Gabriel went completely still. His body was limp and his strained eyes were wide open as he laid on the ground lifeless.

Jack let out a chuckle and closed Gabriel's soul-less, almond eyes with two of his claws. The sandy-brunette's hair was dripping of blood and no longer held a beautiful color.

"Master..? I'd hate to interrupt you but... We're still locked inside a highly secured building full of armed men and trained policemen...",

Jamie's timid, angelic voice echoed through the room, but failed to reach Jack.

He was too captivated in his work.

It had been TOO long since he'd gotten the chance to murder someone and stuff them whole with candy... The sensation of the crimson liquid streaming down his arms as his claws ripped his victims to shreds was absolute bliss. As Gabriel gagged every time Jack lunged his arm up into the whole he carved, his grin had widened with pure satisfaction.

"The pleasure to kill is an oh so wonderful feeling to experience!", the monochrome clown exclaimed in his head as his dark, menacing eyes gazed over Gabriel's bloody remains.

"Master...", Jamie spoke again and this time snapped Jack out of his daze. He turned around and his eyes widened as he noticed Jamie standing next to (Y/N).

Her knees were on the floor and her hands trembled as she gazed at Jack and the lifeless body in front of him. Her eyes were wide and hot tears streamed down her cheeks.

She had a look of fear, one that shocked Jack and made him worry.

Now, that (Y/N) had finally seen Jack's true potential as a homicidal killer, she looked at Jack with a fresh pair of eyes.

Jamie bit his lip as he looked down to study (Y/N)'s face and wondered what she was thinking.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows and abruptly got off the floor. Taking once last glance at his new victim, Jack turned away and walked toward the door. As his hellish figure brushed past the frightened woman, he said, "I told you to stay away. Don't blame me if you hate me now."

Then, as quick as he said it, Jack walked out of the room and continued down the hall. Jamie stared at his Master's retreating form and frowned as (Y/N) remained motionless on the floor.

"Jamie! We're leaving", Jack yelled from across the hall and narrowed his gaze at the boy, as if telling him to give up on the woman and leave already. The slim boy nodded his head respectively and gave one last glimpse at (Y/N) before solemnly following behind his Master.

"WAIT!"

Jamie was shoved back as a warm hand nudged on his arm. He widened his eyes as he looked back to see it was (Y/N).

She was still crying as she gripped onto Jamie's slender arm. The little boy regained his senses and helped the woman off the ground.

(Y/N) caught the monochrome clown's attention right before he had walked into another hall. He gazed at the woman with uncertainty in his eyes as she stared back at him.

Without warning, (Y/N) raised her arm and unexpectedly threw something at him.

A silver watch lightly bounced off Jack's chest and landed on the ground. He bent down to pick it up and curiously scanned over it in suspicion.