15

Sorry I've been kind of inactive last couple of days I've just had a lot going on! Extra juicy chap to make up for it, be ready ;);)

---------

Farren said goodbye for what must have been the fifth time to the girl that was currently stuck to his hip.

What was her name again? Oh shit.

"I really do have to go." He said apologetically, pulling away reluctantly as she started kissing down his neck in a last minute attempt to make him stay.

"Bye Farren," she purred seductively. "We'll have to finish this sometime."

"Definitely," Farren said with a charming smile over his shoulder, knowing full well that would probably never happen. He placed his beer down on a nearby coffee table and made his way towards the front door where Jesse was waiting with Luke and Kaden in tow. Jesse was the designated driver for the night, and was taking them all home.

They all piled into Jesse's car, Luke drunkenly calling some jumbled variation of shotgun.

Farren sat in to the backseat, Kaden walking around to the other side of the car and sitting into the seat next to him.

Farren wasn't completely wasted, but he wasn't entirely sober.

He looked around the car feeling surprisingly elated, probably as a result of the alcohol.

Kaden, however was the complete opposite. He sat still, facing straight ahead of him with a mixture of emotions on his hard set face.

He seemed to be balancing between anger and realisation. What was up with him?

"Kaden?" He asked, trying to catch his attention.

But it was to no avail, as Kaden ignored him, choosing to stay staring at the back of Jesse's car, shooting daggers.

Not wanting to focus on Kaden's bad mood in fear of it dampening his own, Farren turned his attention back to Jesse and Luke.

"Luke?" He asked.

"Yes Farren?"

"Is Kaden always this moody?"

"I'm afraid so." Luke nodded sympathetically.

"I can hear you pricks." Kaden interjected sullenly.

"Ah, he speaks." Farren said, feigning enlightenment.

Kaden just rolled his eyes, turning to face towards the window and closing his eyes.

Jeez, what was wrong with him tonight?

A few minutes later they had arrived at Farren's house. Kaden stayed silent apart from muttering a low word of thanks to Jesse.

"We still on for tomorrow?" Farren asked Jesse, remembering they had made plans.

"Yeah sure, I'll give you a text tomorrow morning?" Jesse replied.

"Yeah perfect. See you then." He replied with a smile, slamming the car door and following Kaden up to the front door.

He looked at Kaden, holding his fingers up to his lips as a reminder to stay quiet.

They made their way silently into the kitchen, careful not to wake his family who were all asleep upstairs.

When they were both in the kitchen, Farren closed the door so they could finally stop being so quiet.

"What anything to drink?" He asked Kaden casually.