25

Authors note at the end, please take time to read xx

<><><><>

Farren rubbed his hands together nervously, and straightened his collar in the mirror.

Tonight Kaden was taking him on their first official date, and he wanted everything to be perfect.

He fixed his hair again, and huffed in frustration when yet again, it didn't look exactly how he wanted it to. Before he could dwell on it further, Kaden's footsteps sounded at the door.

"You ready, cause we have a reserv-" Kaden began as his head peaked around the door, but he stopped short when his eyes reached Farren. "Woah." he said softly, his word merely a whisper.

"What?" asked Farren, blushing awkwardly. God, if someone had told him two months ago that he would be actually blushing because Kaden Rivers complimented him, he would have laughed in their face.

"It's nothing just.. damn you're hot." Kaden said as he walked over to where Farren was stood facing the full length mirror, wrapping his arms around Farren's waist and resting his chin on his shoulder.

"You're okay yourself," Farren said with a small smirk.

He tried, and obviously failed, in trying to ignore the way his heart beat sped up at Kaden's simple touch.

Yikes was he whipped.

"Only okay? That's no way to treat your boyfriend, now is it Farry?" Kaden spoke softly, a pout on his face.

"Well tough. Now shoo, I need to get ready."

"Can't I stay?" Kaden whined, his arms still around Farren's waist.

"No. It's bad enough that we live together and you can't 'pick me up at eight' like how it goes on tv. There has to be some element of surprise." Farren said with a small laugh, while Kaden rolled his eyes in response.

"Fine." Kaden grumbled, unwrapping himself from Farren.

Farren smiled cheekily at him before pecking him on the cheek. But when he went to pull away, Kaden grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back in for a deep kiss.

"Didn't think you're getting away with just a peck did you, boyfriend?" Kaden said with a devilish smirk.

"Horny bastard," Farren grumbled, but he was unable to hold back a little laugh that escaped as he pushed Kaden out of the room.

"Ten minutes!" Kaden called behind him as Farren slammed the door in his face.

"If only you could last that long in bed!" Farren called back, an he was pretty sure he heard Kaden call back a 'fuck you Farry.'

Farren didn't realise he was grinning until he looked back in the mirror. He fixed his collar again, after Kaden had crumpled it in their kiss.

Not that he was complaining or anything.

He made his way over to the en suite bathroom and opened up one of the cupboards, thumbing his way through all the different aftershaves and colognes.

He picked out a fancy looking one, and spritzed himself without even bothering to read the label.

He then headed back into the bedroom and ran a hand through his thick hair in an effort to tame it.

Alas, his efforts were futile, as his hair seemed to have a mind of it's own. He was almost tempted to just gel it, but then decided against it.