Birth(ruin)day

Elena's Pov

I was wearing a beautiful red gown,matte nude lips,my hair was in a messy bun and to top it all off a pair of silver heels...I was standing alone in a huge hall with the song Careless Whisper playing in the background and a hand was held in front of me asking for a dance, the hand was masculine and strong..I held the hand and I started to take in the owner of the hand...The man was wearing a black suit and a white shirt underneath with a black tie and a pair of black well polished shoes..my eyes continued their way to his neck and finally to his fac....

I was being pulled out of my dreams when I felt someone shaking me uncontinuously. I opened my eyes while groaning cause I was on the edge on seeing my dream boy's face! But no this person had to ruin it. And guess who it was-My one hell of a brother Leo

I was about to shout at him but could not as my whole family was in front of me shouting while smiling brightly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENA!!"
Gosh I completely forgot that it was my birthday! My family engulfed me with a bear hug and gave me gifts. My parents gave me an Xbox...Yayy and as for Leo, he gave me a shirt on which had written 'we love curves' on it and to say he had really good taste in choosing a girl's shirt and I really love it!

I decided on wearing the shirt Leo had given on my birthday for a bestie day out with Ella(Stella). She phoned me to tell me that we would be going to eat at Pizza Hut. So since the shirt was an oversized one I wore a pair of shorts and my white converse. For my hair I curled it since it has brown highlights...And lastly my favourite pink lipstick. Once I was done I went downstairs.
"Mama! Papa I am leaving!" I shouted as I made my way to the door.
My Mama shouted back "Yes have a good day Lena but don't return too late or else no day outs!"
"Yes Mama! Love you bye" I blew her a kiss and left.

I met Ella at our usual meeting place which was at a bakery called 'Sweet Patisserie'. Their cakes are damn delicious just smelling the aroma brought water to your mouth...When I met Ella, she had a huge grin plastered on her face and she jumped on me while hugging me tightly. She shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENAAAA!!!!" And when she shouted..she literally shouted in ears that I feared that I might become deaf. "Woah Ella stop shouting in ears they might start to bleed by now!" I told her while holding my poor ears.
"Anyway let's go because I have to give you your birthday gift." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me in the process.

While we were walking by the side road to Pizza Hut I narrated Ella the dream I had. "Wow what a dream!" She exclaimed while smirking and I knew the fact that she was teasing me.
Sighing hard I told her "How I wish the guy was a vampire.."
"Urghh...you and your stupid addiction to vampires" She said while making an annoyed face.

Only Ella knows about my little thing for vampires. I mean they are cute and damn handsome without forgetting the sexiness. And urghh their pointy shiny fangs hiding behind their natural luscious pink lips and ohh their seductive eyes. How can she not find them attractive? While me I always find them one hell of attractive.

Call me a weirdo but I have a HUGE thing for vampires. I mean who in this world will be dreaming about blood sucking creatures except me. My mobile phone is always loaded with many pictures of Damon and Stefan in Vampire Diaries. How sexy they were in that movie.

I even forced her to watch Vampire Diaries with me when she once came to my place for a sleepover. And during the whole movie I had that creepy smile on my face. To wipe it off she threw a pillow at my face and then we started the pillow fight. I loved pillow fighting. It was fun to play.

But she never complained about it despite the fact that she sometimes makes her favourite annoying faces. Then of course me being her bestie I always do something to wipe that signature off her face. Only one thing I do to get rid of it and that is to pull her chubby cheeks. Yes Ella has chubby cheeks and how I love pulling them.

I was about to pull her cheeks to make her stop but couldn't as in one swift moment I felt a gluey substance splashed on ME!!

Okay I know that I updated the 2nd chapter today itself well it is because I could not hold myself from continuing the story..love you all my boo❤❤
And do not forget to comment your thoughts and vote vote vote!
Also follow me to get updates