Happy Family (Epilogue)

First of all this chapter is dedicated to my lovely bestie weirdly_crazu_gyal THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES BABE!😘😙

10 Years Later....

Elena's POV
Carefully I stepped on the stairecase making my way to my kitchen cause girl I was craving for a very delicious Ferrero Rocher.

"Jelly Bunny! Careful." Mr Hulk rushed towards taking my hands in his and made me descend slowly like I was a fragile flower.

"You know I have feet, don't you?" I said pulling a very irritated face. God these mood swings are killing me!

"Yes I know you can walk my Jelly Bunny. But I can't take risks when it comes to my future baby girl." He said lowering his face to my huge belly kissing it.
My cheeks felt warm and my heart was racing.

It felt unnatural. I couldn't believe that Mr Hulk and I are together and building our family and I was already nine months pregnant.
Looking down I muttered.
"I love you Mr Hulk."

"I love you too my Jelly Bunny." He said bringing his face to mine but got interrupted by fake coughs.

"Oh! Stop these lovey dovey crap already." Leo said making his way to Mr Hulk and I with Nate, Sam and Noah.

I glared at him murderously. For the first time I was actually happy that I was having mood swings.

"How are you Lena?" Noah asked me giving me a bear hug

"I am fine Noah. I am just craving for some Ferrero Rochers." I replied licking my lips dreamily.

"By the way where are your two little devils?" Sam asked looking everywhere.

"Edvard and Evan went to the Palace. They wanted to meet their grandparents." Mr Hulk was the one to reply.

"But where are the girls?" I asked as I wanted to have some girl talk with them and wanted to meet their angels.

"The girls went to do a baby shopping thing." Nate said smiling.

"But I want to meet the kids!" I whined.

By the way the guys and the girls too have built their little world. Ella and Noah got two beautiful kids girl and boy named Amelia and Alexander.
Emma and Leo got twins! The boys Jason and Jaxon are so cute together.
Grace and Sam wanted only a child and they got a pretty little girl named Leah
While Maria and Nate, they got two princesses named Olivia and Isabella.
Everyone is living happily with their families.

Since the girls were being late, we decided to watch the Vampire Diaries. Well I made the boys watch it with me and they agreed without complaining even Leo. The power of being pregnant...

We were all seated on the couch and the lights were off. Mr Hulk was beside me and kept saying that he is way sexier than Damon and Stefan and honestly I find it cute when he is like this.

Then Mr Hulk got up to fetch some potato crisps to eat while watching. The guys were trying to keep up with me with Vampire Diaries.

While watching, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my lower part of my belly. I felt my clothes starting to wet and made a pool of water on the floor.

"Wait! What is-Lena! You could have gone to the toilet you know!" Leo switched on the lights and pointed on the floor.

"YOU BASTARD! MY FREAKING WATER BROKE!" I screamed in pain and felt my eyes burning.

"Whhaaatt?!!!" Sam grabbed his hair and started screaming like a lunatic.

"ETHAN! LENA'S WATER BROKE!" Leo ran in the kitchen.