The Party (2)

The castle where the party is held is on top.👆

Elena/Lena (Jelly Bunny)'s POV

I did not know that the guys were wearing suits. And damn Mr Hulk was looking delicious in the navy blue suit. Navy blue is my favourite colour. When my eyes laid on him I so wanted to rip his expensive suit off and run my fingers on his bare abs and chest. Thinking of doing this, I could feel my stomach doing strange things. Jeez stop Lena!

-----------------
When Mr Hulk told me about the party I thought that it was being held at his penthouse but no. It was actually being held in the castle.

The gate was huge and the design was beautiful. It was swirls-like.
Mr Hulk honked and the gate was opened by an old man and we drove in.

As I stepped out of the car, Mr Hulk's hand found its way to my waist. I looked beside me and noticed the same for Grace and....Stella? So the plan is actually working!

We were all greeted by lines of butlers and maids on both sides. They were neatly dressed and they had a warm smile on their faces. It was my first time being in such a situation.

Just then an old couple came smiling. But not that old though. You know the perfect type couple? Yes that one. They were walking hand in hand. By the looks, I could say that the man looked more like Mr Hulk except the eyes cause they were like the woman's.

I assumed the couple were Mr Hulk's parents. The woman hugged Mr Hulk and pinched his cheeks.
"Mom! Stop it! I am not a child anymore." He whined sounding totally like a child. Now why I feel what Mr Hulk said is ironic?

"Ethan nice to see you again." His father had a very manly tone. Hmm...seems like I know where his son got this.

"Oh you are Elena! My baby's mate. Oh My God! You are so gorgeous. This dress fits you well. Thank God Ethan gave me your sizes otherwise I don't know what will happen. By the way we are Ethan's parents. Nice to meet you." Huh? When he took my sizes? I don't remember. I send him a we-need-to-talk-about-this glare and he just smiled appologically.

"Nice to meet you too Mr and Mrs Storm."

"My dear Elena you should not be that formal. Please call me Jenny and my husband David."

"Okay then Mrs-..no umm Jenny."
Jenny was being very friendly and warm. I was already liking her.

"That's more like it. Now come in and feel at home."

"These are your friends?" Mr David asked pointing.

"Yes David."

"Alright then. Enjoy the party and if there is anything bothers you then do inform me."

We all nodded and made our way in the castle. To say the inside of the castle was enormous was an understatement. Everything was glowing inside. The tiles were clean that I could even see my reflection on them.

"Wow.." Grace said admiring the castle.

"Wanna take a look around?" Mr Hulk asked.

"Yes!" All my friends exclaimed.

"Sebastian?" Mr Hulk called.

"Yes Your Majesty." Sebastian was a butler and might I add a very handsome one. But not like my Mr Hulk though. At the corner of my eye I could see Mr Hulk smirking. That jerk! I did tell him not to invade my mind!

"Sebastian show them a bit around the castle."

"Right away Your Majesty." He bowed and told everyone to follow him.

I was about to go after them then a hand stopped me. I turned and asked Mr Hulk. "What?"

"You are not going with them."

"And why is that?"

"Because you are coming with me." He whispered closely in my ear. In the process his lips were touching behind my ear slightly making goosebumps erupted my body.

Calm down Lena. Take deep breaths okay? Breathe in. Breathe out.

Damn! This was not working at all!

I turned around and asked "W-Where are you t-taking m-me?"

"Come."

He pulled my hand taking me to God knows where.

We arrived at a large wooden door. Mr Hulk opened it and led me in a big room. The room was colored in grey and white. The furnitures were black. Hmm..good colour combination.

I walked in further to explore more. On the wall I saw some photos. I went closer to take a good look. The photos consisted of a boy resembling Mr Hulk, he was a young version of him. Hmm...so these are the pictures of Mr Hulk when he was young. Aww he looks so cute with those chubby cheeks.

"You think so?" I startled by the act of Mr Hulk. He really should stop whispering in my ear! Wait! I have something to deal with him.

"By the way how did you get my sizes?" I asked crossing my arms and arching one eyebrow looking serious.

"Oh that...I asked Stella about that cause you were sleeping that time. I did not want to wake you up."

"Ohh..I am sorry Mr Hulk I did not mean t-"

"Shh....when I said I asked Stella about your sizes that does not mean that I will not measure them myself. And of course you are killing me with that dress. I so want to take it off you. The way you walked on the stairs. I know you were enjoying teasing me the way you were swaying your hips. But now I am going to show you with whom you messed with." He pressed his index finger on my lips making me stop talking while whispering seductively in my ears.

Hearing his words my eyes went big as saucers. That pervert!
I felt my whole face starting to burn.

He brought his face nearer to mine until our breaths became one. His lips was barely one inch. I started taking short breaths as the dragons were invading my stomach. I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me with his luscious lips.

Knock! Knock!

Just as we were on the edge of kissing a knock interrupted us. Damn! What the hell?!

Hello my fellow readers!!
This is another chapter of the party. Though Mr Hulk and Jelly Bunny did not kissed! Why? What was the knock? Wanna know? Then meet me on the next chapter.😀
Byee❤😘😙