Mission JB

My favourite music band of all times 'Backstreet Boys'----song 'As long as you love me'❤❤
This is especially for our Mr Hulk and our Jelly Bunny.

Ethan's POV

"Don't worry Mrs Watson your son will be fine." I assured the small boy's mother. She was crying bitterly.
"Thank you very much Your Highness. I am very grateful to you." She bowed formally. Urgh I hate it when people do this.
"Well...take care Mrs Watson and of your son. I'll take your leave." I said to her and gestured Noah to follow me.

I've been there for the night and it was really tiresome. I needed to see my Jelly Bunny. Aww how much I miss her.
The first thing I did when I went home was to see my matr in my bedroom. Impatiently I opened the door to be met by the empty bed.
"Jelly Bunny?! Jelly Bunny?!" I called her numerous times but I could not find her. Where is she?
"Noah! Noah!" I called him to help me find my Jelly Bunny.
"What is it Ethan?" He asked yawning and rubbing his eyes.
"Sorry dude if I ruined your sleep but I cannot find my Jelly Bunny. I searched for her everywhere but she is not here." I said grabbing my hair in frustation.
"Look Etha-" Noah was about to say something but I cut him off.
"We need to do something. How can we get her back?" I started pacing in the living room while blabbering.
"Etha-" I interrupted him again.
"We will kidnap her again. Yes that's what we will do." I said like I was talking to myself.
"ETHAN! WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!" Oh uh I think I woke up the bad side of Noah.
"Look dude I know you are worried about your mate but for God's sake listen to me at once!" He shouted at me like I am a freaking five year old kid.
"Okay go ahead." I said sighing hard while massaging my forehead.
"Look Ethan you have already kidnapped her once and you cannot do it twice. You have to win her trust and her heart like a normal person would. She may be obssessed with vampires but she is still a human and humans are very sensitive when it comes to love matters. And most importantly they have to know you well then they will fall in love." Noah explained me taking his time like as if he is explaining how to solve an equation in Mathematics.
"Understand now?" He asked me looking at me waiting for an answer.
"Yep I clearly understood. Thank you Bro. I don't know what I'll do without you." I gave him a brother-hug that's what he calls it.
"Of course I mean..I know I am the most intelligent person." Noah said dramtically with a hand on his chest.
"Haha very funnny." I said annoyingly.
"We have to think of a plan." I told Noah while chewing my inside cheeks.

We sat on our study room and started thinking cause that is where we always do our plans.
"Noah tell me about her family."
I asked Noah hoping I can get some informations.
"Her father's name is Matt Matthews, her mother's Catherine Matthews and her brother Leo Matthews." Wait did he tell me-
He did not let me finish my thought.
"Yes Ethan Matt Matthews and Leo Matthews are Vampires. But Nana does not know. They kept it as a secret to her. They thought that it might cause a danger to her. You remember there were a couple and a small boy left the the vampire clan to live as 'normal people'. Well guess what? They are them. And as far as I know Matt is a very strict and protective person when it comes to his family and the same goes for the guy."
"So if they are vampires they can understand my situation." I told Noah shrugging.
"Hmm..I think yes." He said pondering hard while furrowing his eyebrows.
"But you have to do something for you and Nana can stay together so that you can win both her heart and trust." Noah is right. I have to think of something. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind.

"Done! I have already thought of something now come on I have to meet her family before she returns home." I said while wearing my black leather jacket.
"Yayy Mission JB is on!" Noah exclaimed punching the air.
"Mission JB? What's that?" I asked sounded confused.
Noah looked at me like I was the most stupid person alive on earth.
"It is Mission Jelly Bunny you dumbo!" He said hitting me slightly on the back of my head.
I may be a Vampire Prince but with him I seem to lead a simple normal life. Thats what I like about him.
"Oh okay then let's go for Mission Jelly Bunny." I said smiling as I knew that I will be seeing my gorgeous,sexy and hot mate soon. Urgh just thinking about her made me feel something in my belly.

We run the engine of our Lamborghini car and drove to my Jelly Bunny' house. We did not use our vampire speed cause we thought of going there like 'normal people'.

On the way I called my parents to inform them about my mate and to tell them everything sadly about the kidnapping as well. My Father did not sweat about but my Mother was literally fuming on the phone. Fortunately Father maanaged to calm her down and he did a pretty good work.

I told them that she is a human and they were fine with this in fact Mother was dancing in happiness cause she would get someone to share their 'experiences' as a human being. I told them that I had to make my mate fall in love with me first and they did not complain or anything.

My Jelly Bunny I am coming....

Hello again everyone!!😆😆 So what do you think of Noah's and Ethan's friendship? Is it better than Ella's and Lena's? Well comment your thoughts about them! And yes vote vote vote.😉
Love you my Boos❤❤
Bye😙😙